Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

I have had a look Claire, but nothing until next year.
I am looking into a cheaper option for GNR. We can go and stay in the caravan around a hour and a half from the race, then catch the local transport to the city. Would make it so much cheaper. My only problem is childcare. MIL has booked to go away now that I had decided not to do the race. :-(
Either way I am going to up my training to get ready for running the race. If I get a babysitter than I am doing the race again....!!!!!!

Hmm that's a toughie, is there anyone else that would be able to look after the kids?

Childcare sorted.....!!!!! I'm running GNR....!!! Just need to get my butt running now!! I can squeeze 6 long runs in before the race. So should be fine :)

ooo exciting stuff!!! good luck with getting the long runs in and of course the race itself x

Ooh great, who stepped up to help out?

Go you!

My MIL was able to rearrange her holiday, I don't think she had actually booked it, so was quite lucky there.
Struggling to sleep, although I did have a very early night!

I have a new addition to the family....!!! A little 8wk old puppy. He is adorable!!!!

Attachments

• image-492358299.jpg
    image-492358299.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 48
Yes I'm sure he will come running too. Although that's a lot of toilet stops with two dogs, lol.

I had forgotten how much hard work a puppy is!! Need to keep reminding myself that the more effort I put in now the less I will need to do when he is older!!
My other dog is 5 and we didn't have a 3.5yr old daughter around when he was a pup. Also wasn't trying to train for a half marathon. So finding it a little challenging this time.

Hey, thought I'd pop back on here to see how everyone's doing and just read back. Glad that your able to run the GNR!! If we'd have thought about it we could have shared the trip and the accommodation!! Maybe next year :0). X

Aww he's lovely, I want him!! What have you called him?

He's adorable! Im soooo jealous!

janey26 said:
Hey, thought I'd pop back on here to see how everyone's doing and just read back. Glad that your able to run the GNR!! If we'd have thought about it we could have shared the trip and the accommodation!! Maybe next year :0). X

Hi Janey, how are you doing? How's the training going? Yeah maybe next year we can :)

Back