Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

He is called Scratch. He is doing great. Had his first vaccination yesterday, so only two weeks then can start walking him. Housetraining going very well, he is a very clever pup, he will certainly be keeping me on my toes!!
I haven't had a run in over a week, so getting very frustrated. Hopefully I will be able to go out this w/e. We are starting to get a better routine with Scratch now, so also hoping to go back to my morning runs next week.
Food wise is pretty awful, but that's down to not exercising. It's all or nothing for me, I am either really good or really bad. My trousers are starting to feel a bit tight though, so some serious effort is needed to get my routine back.
Thank goodness it's nearly the w/e!!!!

I so so so want your dog lol

Thanks Claire :)

I have had such a busy w/e! Have seen so many friends and family, has been great! Don't seem to have had a minute to myself though!!
The downside is I didn't get a run in yesterday. Training clearly not going well again. I just feel as though I have lost my motivation. There is always something else that I need to be doing and struggling to make the time. Wierd because running was my main focus and was always high on my priorities.
I am still planning to run 2moro morning. I know once I do I will really enjoy it and hopefully will be the motivation I need.
Scratch had a good w/e, he is still doing good with the housetraining. So looking forward to taking him for a walk :)

Well I am up and ready to go for a run. I am back on track and hopefully a proper routine again. :)

GNR is looking doubtful again, I haven't had a run since getting the puppy. To be on track with my training I need to be able to do a 10 mile run now. If I attempted that I would probably injure myself. I'm not happy about it, but I can defer until next year.

My goal is just to run every other day and to do a half marathon in October. No pressure, which feels quite nice. I have always had a race to train for, ever since I first started running. So it feels really nice to just relax and enjoy my runs.

My next race will probably be Silverstone in March, then I have two local half's in April and June, then GNR in Sept, so have plenty to aim for next year.

Sounds like the best thing really and it's good that you're able to think logically like that rather than stomping your feet and shouting 'BUT I WANT TO! *huuurrrmmphhhh*' hehe Are there no other races between now and March?

Yeah best to be sensible than do yourself an injury cos youre not ready

Thanks guys, your comments always make me feel better :)

I really enjoyed my run yesterday, managed to squeeze in 3 miles before my daughter woke.

Today is my day off, but expecting a stressful day. I am looking after my sisters pup (got him at the same time as my pup), my pup, my dog and my 3.5yr old daughter!!! Believe me it is stressful and not a lot gets done!!! Will start chilling the wine now, lol

Sounds like an 'interesting' day, hope it goes alright!

That wine is screaming at me!!!!!! My stress levels are at the top of the scale!!!

To top it off I have had to take the wheely bin to the end of our vey long drive and it's got maggots crawling all over it............really freaked me out. I hate creepy crawlies!!!!

My sister coming to collect her puppy shortly, so hopefully normality will almost be restored.

How are you Shazz?

I have had a lovely w/e. Was great to spend some quality time with my O/H and little girl yesterday. Normally our house has a constant stream of visitors, but yesterday we kept the day clear for us. Was very relaxing.
Food hasn't been too bad this week. I had had odd meals that were not ideal, but overall doing ok. Exercise is the big struggle. The problem is the time I have. My energy is still going on Scratch, but I know this is my priority. Scratch is doing great. We can now leave him quite happily for 3 hours. Need to build it up a little more before I can leave him at home, when I go to work. I have booked a dog walker to start 3rd Sept to take both dogs out at lunchtime, so hopefully he will be ready by then.
I am only at work Mon & Tues this week, so looking forward to some time off. Will certainly get a few runs in then.
I am starting the Skinny Rules again this week, as a few lbs have crept back on. Not suprising, but don't want to let it get out of control. I found I don't need to exercise too much whilst doing it, so just what I need at the moment.
My race pack arrived this w/e for GNR. Looks a great event. Was a bit gutted when I opened it, but decision now made to defer until next year.

Back