Shazza's judd journey :)

Just had my stir fry for dinner with a pint of juice soo glad im going to work soon then itl soon be bed time!! Can't wait till 2mo as goin for Indian for lunch for my birthday :) xx

Just had my stir fry for dinner with a pint of juice soo glad im going to work soon then itl soon be bed time!! Can't wait till 2mo as goin for Indian for lunch for my birthday :) xx

I can't see me doing well on my dd tomorrow, i had planned to do 6-6 but I didn't finish work til 6 and when I got home the OH had cooked me dinner so I'm going to try 7-7 instead. Hope ur sore head cleared up! X

Hope ur dd gos ok :) i couldn't sleep lastnite i was soo hungry i felt really sick, not had that before!! I ended up having a pack of nutri grain biscuits at 1.30am for 189cals! Anyway woke up feeling no bad and looking forward to my Indian lunch today :) xx

Well done for just having the nutri grains, I was very hungry last night as well ( must have been the moon phase!) and I'm nearly at the end of my 4th week of juddd. Keep up the good work, I know from my own experience it can be hard to slot into this diet, I'm currently trying to undo SW thinking as well as locarb, cc'ing and every other diet you can think of.

I suffer from the bad heads as well, but as everyone else says keep the fluids up, they do get better as time goes on. Onwards and downwards as they say, and enjoy your b'day xxx

Hope ur dd gos ok :) i couldn't sleep lastnite i was soo hungry i felt really sick, not had that before!! I ended up having a pack of nutri grain biscuits at 1.30am for 189cals! Anyway woke up feeling no bad and looking forward to my Indian lunch today :) xx

It's not been too bad today, made harder with everyone from work going on and on and on about how I won't last & offering me food!! I did go over my calories, only by 99 though so not all bad! I'm doing 8-8 so I can't wait til that clock strikes to have a wee bowl of cereal!! Xx

Today has been a good day :) was an up day went to Indian and had chicken tikka with boiled rice & naan then to my mums for birthday cake and bottle wine!! Now in bed dreading work 2mo but feeling really happy & content!! Big pot of soup made tonight too to help me thru my dd 2mo dreading the headaches but paracetamol will help and sure its something il get used to! Hope everyone had a great day today too xx

The headaches should ease if you drink enough ( not wine lol). I used to find drinking large quantities of alcohol before a DD maked it harder as my blood sugar dropped but I solved that by changing my fasting times to 5 pm - 5pm - Also drinking caffeinated coffee makes me hungry too and I piled on over a stone before I worked that out. :) xx

Hey shazza, congrats on your loss, it takes a few weeks to settle in & even after 7 months I still have midnight snack attacks but i try to keep them under 100 cals on DDs. I hope the headaches settle soon :)

Ash: Sorry to hear your colleagues are being a pain, its hard enough when you're adjusting to a new woe without the teasing.. well your juddd buds are here to give you support :)

Today has been a good day :) was an up day went to Indian and had chicken tikka with boiled rice & naan then to my mums for birthday cake and bottle wine!! Now in bed dreading work 2mo but feeling really happy & content!! Big pot of soup made tonight too to help me thru my dd 2mo dreading the headaches but paracetamol will help and sure its something il get used to! Hope everyone had a great day today too xx

I got a bad headache last night aswell, are these common when on the juddd diet?? Xx

Ash i get bad headaches when im on dd!! Every time :( i just take paracetamol and usually helps!
I don't norm drink a lot but was my birthday yest so b interesting to see if having that bottle wine effects my dd today, its fascinating how this way of eating effects everyone so differently xx

The headaches should ease if you drink enough ( not wine lol). I used to find drinking large quantities of alcohol before a DD maked it harder as my blood sugar dropped but I solved that by changing my fasting times to 5 pm - 5pm - Also drinking caffeinated coffee makes me hungry too and I piled on over a stone before I worked that out. :) xx

So now you're on the vino at 2-5pm is it?? LOL

Ash i get bad headaches when im on dd!! Every time :( i just take paracetamol and usually helps!
I don't norm drink a lot but was my birthday yest so b interesting to see if having that bottle wine effects my dd today, its fascinating how this way of eating effects everyone so differently xx

Let us know how you feel today, by happy coincidence I never have a DD after drinking as I only indulge on a Thurday and Friday is an UD thank god.

Been not bad today had a wee dithery moment there was soo close to ordering a dominos instead of having my homemade soup for tea! Il b glad i never done it 2mo xx

Oh no I hope I don't get bad headaches!! Was an UD for me today but don't think I had 1954 calories, but then gain its surprising how quickly they add up!! How did u get on today? Xx

I'm fed up, looking like il gain this week, got on scales today after dd yest and scales are still looking like a 2 pound gain :( today is an ud and fri a dd before wi on sat! Really wanted to lose this week too so i could be in 15's for sat as got birthday night out :(

Miby this kind of diet wont work for me i duno hmmmm

Oh no I hope I don't get bad headaches!! Was an UD for me today but don't think I had 1954 calories, but then gain its surprising how quickly they add up!! How did u get on today? Xx

Was ok ash ended up within the 500 Cals again so was good! How r you doing? My scales are showing a gain today :( xx

I'm fed up, looking like il gain this week, got on scales today after dd yest and scales are still looking like a 2 pound gain :( today is an ud and fri a dd before wi on sat! Really wanted to lose this week too so i could be in 15's for sat as got birthday night out :(

Miby this kind of diet wont work for me i duno hmmmm

I gained my first week. The plan does tend to make you swing a bit at first. Try not to worry. I'd give it a month before you decide if it's working or not. :) xx

Was ok ash ended up within the 500 Cals again so was good! How r you doing? My scales are showing a gain today :( xx

Not too bad, dd today and stuck within the 500 calories. I was so hungry this morning and I'm never hungry in mornings so I did have some chocolate and a packet of crisps, but only had a yoghurt for lunch and had nothing since. Too tired to even make something for dinner now!! Aw really? Maybe give it another couple weeks or so and see what the scales say then xx

Back