Shazza's judd journey :)

The plan does tend to make you swing a bit at first. Try not to worry. I'd give it a month before you decide if it's working or not. :) xx

I second ladybird, definitely try and give it 4 weeks if you can. When I first started I didn't believe it would work but promised myself I would stick to it for at least 4 weeks before I decided it wasn't for me.

I have been reading the JUDDD section of this forum since May time last year and I can tell you I have seen scale bounces SO much (daily weighers) and that's the main reason I will not daily weigh on this plan, I know the bounces that do happen with this plan would upset me. On every other diet I have done I always weighed weekly but would have the odd mid week weigh in but somehow in my 16 or 17 weeks on this plan I have managed to keep to weekly weigh ins (sometimes going even longer) - And I have lost every time so far apart from once with a STS.

Keep with it and I'm sure it will all work out in the end and by 4 weeks you'll see a decent loss since you started x

Ok well i kinda run away from plan on Thursday and by sat i had gained 2pounds then drank and ate All weekend so goodness knows where im at now but its Monday, clean slate!! Goin to try 6-6pm so will eat till 6pm tonight then start as ive woke up starving today due to all food i had yesterday i think! 7am n my stomach is growling haha xx

Back