Shazzas slim down

wannadrop3st

Hi all,
Im 41 years young and I have been over weight all my life :( being fat stops me being happy!! Although I have a wonderful hubby, 3 beautiful boys 22, 17 & 7, a good job lovely home, I just can't get the weight under control :(
I did CD in 2009 and lost 3 stone, was well happy but then I started eating 'normally' again and got myself up to 16.3 :(
I'm now 15.1, that's though SW & S&S, but they are not plans I can do long term...
So I watched Horizon (always watch programmes about diets looking for the cure :( and it was like a lightbulb going off, JUDDD is the answer so here I am)
I'm a binge eater and secret eater :( I believe JUDDD will help stop both of these traits!
So Wednesday was my DD and I had my S&S shakes to make sure I stuck to 500.
Thursday was UD and I didn't eat as much as normal, not sure if it was the weather or what, but I am defo watching my choices too.
Today has been DD:
Breakfast: coffee & cereal bar 105 cals
Lunch: mugshot 169 cals
Dinner: coffee & cereal bar 105cals
Snack: ryvita & dairylea light 93 cals
Coffee 25 cals
497/500

Also drank 2 litres of water today ;)
So that's me done, will have a glass of coke zero around 7pm.

Looking forward to tomorrow and my UD as we are taking my son and his friend to the zoo, will buy/make picnic stuff in the morning, not going tonight, don't trust myself yet

Anyhooo have a good night all x x x

Hi and welcome, sounds like you are doing just fine, Juddd is great, make sure you enjoy your UPs as knowing you can have what you fancy makes the need to binge less likely, I have been Juddding for 12 weeks now and am a total convert, I can't see me ever wanting to stop as I love the feeling of control DD 's give you and knowing that the 'diet' only lasts a day lets you live a normal life x I really hope you and Juddd get along, good luck Hun x

Hello Shazza how have you been? I hope you enjoyed your UP day after you first DD.

Back