She believed she could so she did...

Wow thats such a huge step Vix, I used to jog and if I could be bothered I would get back into it... almost dont want to put all my eggs in one basket though as I may fall off the wagon!
Good Luck though!
We went out on a lovely bike ride yesterday, I was naughty though and had a Pimm's cide cup (never heard of it but it was amazing - and I dont now the syn value either) but i enjoyed it and biked A LOT so hoping it wont do too much damage.
Right now, I'm at work boooo! only one in from my team so its going to be a quiet day... I've started a blog... so I may write a post for that... I've got loads I want to put in it... when its further along I'll post a link! :)
Hope your okay! x

hi, been rubbish again at updating here!
I only lost 1/2 a lb last night. It wasn't unexpected, I had a lot of muscle soreness from the jogging and my weight had gone up by 2lbs overnight so I really just think it was that.
Hopefully will sort itself out.
I went for jog #2 last night, I think I managed a bit better than Monday and was so pleased with myself. Resting now until Saturday, then get the 3rd one done. Monday we take it up a gear and do 1 min run, 1 min walk x 8 reps.

amazing for still losing though, ive been out of the bike this week twice and I think ill be the same my leg muscles are killing me!
I think its amazing your joggin, I wouldnt even like to contemplate that at the moment as I would be scared id fall off the wagon (dont know why as I'm firmly cemented to it at the mo)
I prefer jogging in winter when its colder and dark so no one can see me haha.
I wouldn't worry about being rubbish, I talk through everyoine elses now haha xx

I broke my golden rule and had a cheat night after weigh in. I've not been off plan, but I've not been planning as well, not counting syns 100%, and felt like I was starting to slip so just drawing a line and starting properly again today. Nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem.

I spent a long time trying to think of places I could go and try to jog without being seen, but there just is never a perfect situation, so when the beginners group came up I was talked round - everyone else IS fitter than me, granted, but I didn't feel judged at all they were so nice.

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well.
This week is going so much better for me, it was the time of the month which had really bloated me up and that weight is now gone. I am on for a loss this weds as it stands, so fingers crossed!!
Last night was my beginners jogging group and I moved up a level to 1 min run/1 min walk x 8 (last week was 30sec run/30sec walk x 10). Very hard going it was but I did it and I'm not even aching today.

3lbs off last night at SW, went for a run after it with some of the others. Feel accomplished if not at all fit :)

6 stone 4lb loss now, I'd love another 3 next week but it's a big ask. We will just be good and see what happens :)

Hey, been a wee while since I updated. Last week was crap, was good but the weight wasn't budging. I got a shock last night when I stepped on the scales at SW and had lost 2lbs! Didn't think it was going to happen for me.
Had a lush meal post weigh in - all on plan seems to make it taste even better ;) My dinner was a cheeseburger and chips with salad and pickles. 2.5 syns for burger, bit of tomato sauce and some sweet chilli sauce on my salad.
Before I got as far as making and eating my dinner though I had to go out for 2nd effort of beginners jogging level 1, week 3. 2 minutes run 2 minutes walk x5. Was doing good so my mentor pushed me a wee bit further - took in 2.25 miles total between walking and running (most would have been walking all in).

This morning's weight was down on yesterday's so I'm all chuffed with myself again. I'm on it!
Tonight I am going to risk another wholemeal roll and have a minute steak and onion roll.

Hey hun. Non of your reply have come up for me haven't been ignoring you! Your doing amazing not convinced I could run if I'm honest Ltd. Does it make u feel good after? Xx

Joining Slimming World next Tuesday and your diary has inspired me. You've done amazing. I think I have about 6 stone to lose so will be keeping an eye on your thread!!! Move house Saturday so new start all round!!!!! Thanks for the motivation x

Aw thanks girls!! That's really nice @Adorabubble, I like the thought of inspiring people.

This week is going well so far :) Am going to treat myself to some 'on plan' gins tonight though so hope it doesn't send me skewiff. I can have 4 for the 12 syns I have saved.

@Pineapples92 I am still very much a beginner at the running but yes! I am so shocked at how much I am enjoying it :)

Is there anybody out there? hehe, How are you?

I am doing ok - 19 st 5 lb at home this morning, gonna keep plugging away being as good as I can for weigh in Wednesday!! I could get 3 lbs or more this week if I stick at it :)

Jog club week 4 starts tonight! 3 mins run then 2 mins walk x5!

Hi Vix!
I've been really slack in coming on here at the moment.
I'm awaiting my new Macbook though so I will be better soon!
Your weight loss is amazing! I set my target on Lifeline online last night... total of 6st weight loss... ill see how i feel when i get there.
Your doing amazing with the jogging too.
My team leader at work has roped me into going to body pump on thursday before weigh in.... im nervous.. first bit of "exerise" ive done sinse starting my journey.
how far are you to 6 1/2st Vix? xx

Hi hun you are doing so well. I am starting my journey at around 25 stone. Will be following your progress hun xxx

Hi all, been ages since I've posted. Must get back on it!
I have been through a few ups and downs. Managed to get my 7 stone award last Wednesday, just in time for my holidays. Amazing.
Sadly even though I tried to reign myself in during hols the indulgences I did allow myself do tend to have a drastic effect. I came back 11lbs heavier on Saturday than I was on Monday. Going super SP this week to try and shift that gain (lets face it, it's fluid and bloating, but still disappointing).

Today is my last day off work, so I have a bit of pork in the slow cooker for BBQ pulled pork, and also lentil soup in the soup machine! I couldn't resist a wee taster at 1030, let's call it elevenses....Yum!

@jules1981 thank you for your lovely comment, how are you getting on?

Hey all, here I am, still carrying some holiday weight :(
3.5 lbs needs to be gone by next Weds. Ideally a bit more. I like to think holidaybweight comes off quicker and that I could have got rid last week if I'd been a good girl.
15.5 lbs left to lose for my xmas goal....will I make it? I'll certaonly try.

Back