She believed she could so she did...

Thanks hun. I was 16st 4 1/2 this morning against the 16st 10 at group last week... dont really know what I've done but I'm heading for a real good loss tonight.
My out of office is set too! finish work at 2pm until next wednesday... I cant bloody wait!! x

Amazing! I can't wait to get down to those kind of weights. Struggling to get back to the 19s at the mo! Been 18's when I got married, been 17's briefly before that, but 16's is a dream for me! hehe. Got my holiday in Lanzarote to think of now though, and I totally aim to be in the 15's by May!

Oh @lellykins88 sorry to hear you're having a bad week. That's the worst. xx

Boogie bounce is like an aerobic/dance class on a little trampoline. Fun but hard! Have a look and see if there's one local. It's quite new I think as we've suddenly had a few spring up locally here.

Well I know that feeling well, but I can honestly say in ours everyone was too worried about what they were doing themselves to worry about others lol ;)

Weight still going the right direction, little at a time. All I can ask! Feeling a lot less bloated so that's good :)
Made some wicked carrot cake muffins for lunch. Am out of scan bran but this will be a nice change (made using weetabix for HEB).
Scan bran on order - Holland and Barret buy one get one for 1p, 30 packs of 10 scan bran for £24! Used Quidco too and got £22.12 cashback x

Hi, I am doing really well thank you. One more day until weigh in, and i crept back into the 19's, just at home on my home scales, so I am quietly confident that I can get to my 6 stone mark. of course there are no guarantees, and I'll be gutted if I don't. Got boogie bounce again tonight! Hope it doesn't break me and make me have a temporary gain! haha.
You seem to have enjoyed V Festival though, great pics on instagram! And a 3lb gain? that's buttons. Amazing x

Ahhhhhh it was amazing vix! Yep 3lb and I'm working on getting that down before Thursday night.i drank so much and ate completely off plan all weekend so I'm really chuffed. We did however take our jawbone with us and totalled over 30 miles of walking in 4 days so I'm guessing that helped a bit haha xx

Oh I am knackered today. Boogie bounce last night was fun but OMG how hard and tiring I find it.
I am coming down with a cold too. All important weigh in tonight, not sure if I've made it to my 6 stone. Got all the holiday weight off now but I'm teetering on the edge of having a chance of getting it on the SW scales so I just don't know. Lots of water and just fruit for breakfast and lunch today...

good luck hun! Even if you don't make it tonight, think of all the work you have done to get your holiday weight off! It will make next week easier to get your 6st aswell :) xx

Thank you @Hunny85

I did it!! 2lbs off, bye bye holiday gain!
Got my 6 stone award and a sneaky wee half lb on top. Over the moon xx

That's amazing and you were so worried about the gain you had after holiday! your doing so well! I've got weigh in tonight.. im thinking its gunna be about 3lb gain! xxx

I hope it's not too bad a gain for you, and even if it is, it's one of those times it will be worth it. I could handle a 3lb gain, just not 11lbs haha.

Oh that's good then. I used to love a post weigh in cheat meal, but then I started having on plan ones that just seemed like a treat. I was delighted by how it helped the weight just keep falling all week, instead of starting the new week on the back foot iykwim?
Some of my fave post weigh in meals are the likes of massive seafood platters with salad, SW chips with cheese and gravy, or like last night the Tesco ready to cook sweet potato chips which are 6 syns for the whole tub.

Morning all :) So tonight I am going to try jogging at a beginners group. WTF have I done haha :rotflmao:

After a temporary gain (2 kids parties in 2 days) I am back in the game, this morning's weight is a couple of lbs down from Wednesday's so that is a good sign for a loss this Wed! I hope! Unless my 'jogging' tonight and Boogie Bounce tomorrow send my body haywire that is :)

How is everyone else in Minimins world getting on?
x

Back