shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

Awww Chelle 6lbs is still a great loss!!! Nearly half a stone! You are well on track to get your stone off this month, chin up you are doing so well x

Hey Namaste I lost (only) 6lbs... But I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so am off to try & sleep it off!!!

Hope you had a super weekend... Good to have ya back!

Aaaaww thanks............ hope you feel better tomorrow x

Oh and I think I said on your other dual thread, WELL DONE :)

Nice to see you back Namaste! We missed you lol I told chelle I bet she has a really big loss next week now! And yes I'm staying away from the scales lol

Well had a mixed day yesterday up side I lost 9 lbs downside is my son has gone away for the week with the school and I'm worried sick because its the longest I've not seen him for and my mother decided to cause an argument with me however I managed to resist the food so I'm going to go do some planting for my gran today good luck today guys!

It's so hard not to eat when you're feeling stressed so well done!

Hope you had a goooood 100% day today Shell x

I'm doing ok Hun been planting flowers for my gran!

Lots of lovely exercise with the added bonus of a happy Gran :) Off to work now but will check back later to see how you're doing x

I'll be good Hun so will chelle well we'll try anyway lol ;)

I have been thinking today about only weighing every 4 weeks I think this will get rid of the feeling I get when I have low numbers. Does anyone else weigh 4 weekly?

And yes I'm staying away from the scales lol

YAY! Well done Shell!

Well had a mixed day yesterday up side I lost 9 lbs downside is my son has gone away for the week with the school and I'm worried sick because its the longest I've not seen him for and my mother decided to cause an argument with me however I managed to resist the food so I'm going to go do some planting for my gran today good luck today guys!

9lbs is great, well done :D

Aww hun must be hard, well done on resisting the food! Mothers!! Who have 'em??

I have been thinking today about only weighing every 4 weeks I think this will get rid of the feeling I get when I have low numbers. Does anyone else weigh 4 weekly?

I did until I cheated last Friday and it was really liberating :) I would definitely recommend it I am much less obsessive without the scales! I'm having next Monday off for OHs birthday but then will be back to 4 week weigh in :D

Thank Hun I will weigh Monday and then see about going monthly!

Makes a lot of sense - I think it would be excellent for avoiding the lows of a crap WI...........if only I could kick my scales habit ;) If you can manage it then I say go for it!

xxx

thanks toots i think it will make me feel better to get on and see -12lb instead of -3lb if that makes sense lol

What will you do............get someone to look after them for you?? Not sure I could do without my scales, I need the motivation of a loss every week but what happens if you don't lose? Hmmm, that's the problem ~ demotivation! You managed to warm up yet? I'm just trying to 'enjoy' a green tea although 'enjoy' might be putting it a bit strong

i have the heating on full my dressing gown on and am snuggled under my twilight blanket lol

I'm awake and ready to face the world! Got to face jillian michaels on the biggest loser game shortly which I'm not looking forward to as she is in fact still trying to kill me!

Hi everyone Today is day 2 for me I have been really inspired by you all on this forum so joined up too No headaches yet but did feel odd yesterday ...a bit shaky I guess that is my body complaining about no food as it is used to a lot !!

I am looking forward to posting good weight losses from next week I hope I can do as well as all of you :)

Back