Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

Fingers crossed!! Well as well as a driving instructor in also an events manager at a 4* hotel 4 days a week so I've got to run a wedding fayre on Sunday. Apart from that, nothing planned apart from lessons on Saturday! Just booked tickets to see paranormal activity tmw night!! Can't wait!! No popcorn though!! :( that 4lvs has given me a boost now so onwards and upwards (or downwards weight wise lol!) xxx

Wow Lynsey your like superwoman and your a mummy too! You go girl. Have a great time at the cinema, you'll have to let me no what it's like as my hunny wants to take me but it's not out at our cinema yet! have a good week :) xXx

It's bloody scary!!!! Only screamed once, but had fingers in ears the whole way through!! Def go and watch it!!xxx

Hey Lynsey, I love scary films :) lol are cinema is so ****, never get anything decent in :-/. Iv had a great weekend thanks, went out Saturday night unplanned for my hubby's friends birthday. I drank soda water all night and danced the night away lol. weighing tomorrow and I want that 3lb sooo bad!!!! Fingers crossed. Hope you've had a lovely weekend xXx

Woo hoo soda water... That's fab, well done!! Been at work today so shattered now! Have found myself picking at cereal this weekend!! Not loads but a small handful hear and there and I don't know why!! I think it's coz I'm close to the end now so my brains telling me I can relax a bit!!! (Stupid I know when this is the hardest part to get to goal!!) it won't be happening again!! Good luck with weigh in tmw!! I'm sure you've lost more than the 3!!xxx

Hey Lynsey, don't best yourself up about the cereal coz look how far you have come you've done amazing well and you look super sexy lady!!! just keep doing what your doing :) I lost my 3lbs I needed, so happy and Iv also got into size 14's jeans and trousers, can't believe it!!!!

Thanks recommend... What is my predictive text playing at!! I meant thanks for the comments lol!! I need some inspiration at the moment!! On my 8th cup of tea to stop me eating!! Gonna be up all night!!xxx

Ha ha I new what you meant!! I'm hungry tonight, TOTM AGAIN I only bloody finished last week and back on already! Does my head in as I always want to eat :-/ xXx

Same here so not expecting anything special tmw!! Weighed myself yesterday and somehow managed to put on 2lbs!! Best have shifted by tmw lol!!xxx

Stays the same but totm so not too worried! Not getting weighed for 2 weeks now so gonna aim for a good 6lbs or more next weigh in... Will nearly be at the 10 stone off mark then thank god!!xxx

Hey Lynsey, yeh it's been ok, had a sneaky peak in the scales sat and they haven't moved but weighed in today and have a 2lb loss. How has your week been? xXx

Back