Shelz Progress

shelz

Silver Member
Well after being 810 for three weeks and loosing 0.5lbs today at weigh in and after much deliberation I have decided to take some time out.

I have decided to eat normally but healthily for a week and see what happens. Do today started with a cup of coffee and a bowl of branflakes with warm water on. Lunch I ate an apple and a pear. I have just eaten my eveing meal consisting of two slices of wholemeal bread with some less than 1% fat cottage cheese. I am still drinking 3 litres plus of water a day.

I hope I am heading in the right direction and doing the right thing by taking the time out.

Any thoughts are always welcome.

hi shelz,
i personally think ur probably doing the right thing.
However, do be aware of the glycogen stores u will be replacing by eating carbs.
this will show as an initial gain in weight but its pretty much a false gain, nothing more than water weight so dont be disheartened with this as it will come off again in weeks to come and at least u will be enjoying food healthily at the same time.
the very best of luck. keep us informed of ur progress :)

Hi Shelz,

Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss, losing 42lb is a great achievement!

Each pound lost now is worth more than at the beginning as you are taking more from less...

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your loss so far; and good luck on the rest of your journey.

The only comment I would make is that your menu today looks as though it might be lacking sufficient nutrition - have you calculated protein etc? It looks very low cal and my concern is that without the CD packs providing all your vitamin and mineral needs you may soon feel unwell on such a low intake. Perhaps your healthy eating just needs tweaking?

Back