Sheps back please read explains everything

shep

Silver Member
:lost: ll I am back, its been a week for me, I toyed with the idea of VLCD and told my hubby last night and he cried, telling me that last time on the cambridge I was so, ill, sick and down, he doesn't want me to go through that again (I forgot how bad I was) so we had a good long talk and decided to carry on with the calorie counting and DC, sticking to 1200 calories a day but having 1 day a week off the dc but still calorie counting and have something with the family so my day off will be a Saturday or Sunday.

I will be full on Monday and will need your support and hugs and kicks.

I had some bad news the other day which was my friend who was 7 1/2 month pregnant hadn't felt her baby move for about 12 hours went into hospital to be monitored and when we were there was told that Angel had died in the womb and that she would have to go through labour.

I was her birthing partner (hubby gone), she had Angel her little girl Tuesday morning, she was beautiful, fully developed and docs say there was something wrong with her heart which just gave up.

We have planned her funeral which takes place Sunday (which I am dreading) but have said to hubby that I don't want to die because I weigh too much, I have my little girl to live for. My friend is bearing up she has 2 other children Jack and Katie and last night the hubby came back.

That was my week from hell and still going on, but wanting... no needing to sort my weight out and gonna do it this time for me, Deanna and Angel.... :family2:

Welcome back :hug99:

Wow, your poor friend - no words can describe how awful that must be.

I hope the funeral goes peacefully and am sure it will do honour to little Angel.

It is often only through a death that we come to realise how important life and health is.

:grouphugg:

Oh Shep - no wonder you've been struggling! No words can help I know, Just know you have friends real and virtual! Who are always around for a hug and a shoulder.

Take care of yourself - this will take some getting over - what an experience!!

Lots of love and positive healing energy winging it's way to you, your friend and the little Angel who was born asleep ......... Jan xxxx

Oh Shep - I am so sorry, you poor thing and your friend - what a terrible time for you all. There are times when I question what 'life' is all about - as we all have so many tough times along our journey.
My previous occupation was that of a Community Paediatric Oncology Nurse and it taught me so much in terms of living one day at a time and to totally enjoy the one life we have, also to take every opportunity that you are offered - so as not to have any regrets......
and I am so with you on the health aspect of losing weight and for this reason I will get there this time... and I am so sure you will as well.

Back