Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

I'm having a great evening thanks. Hubby put Bubs to bed so I've had ages to catch up on diaries. Bed for me now I think. I'm going to visualise getting to goal then maybe my body will drop another few lbs by next Friday. I'm desperate to be in the 20's. The next number down always gives me a boost. Nighty night x

I'm having a great evening thanks. Hubby put Bubs to bed so I've had ages to catch up on diaries. Bed for me now I think. I'm going to visualise getting to goal then maybe my body will drop another few lbs by next Friday. I'm desperate to be in the 20's. The next number down always gives me a boost. Nighty night x

That's good to hear, you are so close to them, you'll be there soon. I hope you had a good night sleep. :)

Hope you are having a great day :) xxx

I am thank you Sleek Chick.
Finally back to a week 100% of just packs, water, coffee and coke zero - no extra nibbles! Feeling completely in the zone. :)

Can't weigh until Tuesday - weigh in day and as a daily weigher but anxious but really hoping I see 12st 5.2lbs - will mean I have finally lost 2st!

:)

Making dumplings for breakfast was hard. Very hard.

image-2653151611.jpg

I LOVE homemade dumplings and they smelled very nice. But I have resisted and fingers crossed they go down well with everyone else - normally all like them.

Makes me realise just how strong I can be. Hope I keep it up!

Glad you had a good day and well done on remaining 100%. I must admit, I have to have a bit of milk in my coffee. It is weird, I used to drink it black with sweeteners, but now I have it white without. Weird how our tastes change.

I love dumplings, especially fried, but I do like them boiled too. What do you usually make them with?? I usually have them with ackee and saltfish - I am salivating at the thought now!!

Glad you had a good day and well done on remaining 100%. I must admit, I have to have a bit of milk in my coffee. It is weird, I used to drink it black with sweeteners, but now I have it white without. Weird how our tastes change. I love dumplings, especially fried, but I do like them boiled too. What do you usually make them with?? I usually have them with ackee and saltfish - I am salivating at the thought now!!

My mother was Jamaican so used to have it with all sorts, but I had to dumb it down for my kids and just serve it with scrambled eggs and baked beans as a breakfast dish instead - but they are lovely in soup boiled and with ackee and salt fish as you mentioned. :)

I never thought to try it with beans - I bet it tastes so good! I know what I want once I come off Exante! Hope your day is going well - weigh in soon??!

I never thought to try it with beans - I bet it tastes so good! I know what I want once I come off Exante! Hope your day is going well - weigh in soon??!

Haha yes - it's very tasty, very filling definitely.
It's going good, just getting ready to put the kids to bed finally! Weekends are the worst for me because the kids test my patience and it makes me want to reach for food.

Weigh in is on Tuesday, haven't weighed since Friday and can't til Tuesday so fingers crossed it'll be a good loss. :)

You are superwoman! I don't know how you cope with all the temptation! Luckily for me, my mum only eats biscuits/crisps/chocolate once every so often, so we don't have them in the house. She lost around 4 stones, 8 years ago just eating healthily so is quite conscious of what she eats. I would definitely cave if I had those things in the house. The fact you manage to remain 100% deserves a reward :)

I am sure you'll have an amazing loss! You'll be out of the 12s within 2/3 weeks! So exciting!

You are superwoman! I don't know how you cope with all the temptation! Luckily for me, my mum only eats biscuits/crisps/chocolate once every so often, so we don't have them in the house. She lost around 4 stones, 8 years ago just eating healthily so is quite conscious of what she eats. I would definitely cave if I had those things in the house. The fact you manage to remain 100% deserves a reward :) I am sure you'll have an amazing loss! You'll be out of the 12s within 2/3 weeks! So exciting!

Thank you Sleek! Very kind of you. I'm actually better on my own with resisting temptation it's strange! I hope so! My first mini goal is to reach 11st 12lb! So close now! But when I reach 12st 1lbs I'll be just overweight and not obese yay. :)

Have decided to revise my goal weight to 9st 4lbs.

This will give me a BMI of 23 and I think I will still retain some shape, I've always been curvy so I'd hate to go right down to thin. Not a good idea.

Hopefully I'll be a comfortable size 10-12.
Reflection can be nice sometimes. :)

That's great Sheridan. You will definitely reach your goal and lose more by Christmas. What was your original goal? 9 st 4 sounds great for your height! My initial goal is 1 1st, but I would like to reach 10 st 10.

That's great Sheridan. You will definitely reach your goal and lose more by Christmas. What was your original goal? 9 st 4 sounds great for your height! My initial goal is 1 1st, but I would like to reach 10 st 10.

I was going to go for 8st 12lb to allow for gain when I switch over to maintenance of 9st. It's only a few extra lbs but I think it will be better not go into the 8st bracket lol

Means I only have 3st 4lbs to lose! (Based off my last official weigh in!)

I think the top end of 10s would work for you, I think it's nice to be in a stone bracket that makes you feel comfortable ultimately. We can do this. 2015 is our year. :)

I'm sure you'll be looking good for a nice loss on Tuesday. I can't ever imagine getting to single digits for a goal. I'm sure you'll get there and look fantastic.

I'm sure you'll be looking good for a nice loss on Tuesday. I can't ever imagine getting to single digits for a goal. I'm sure you'll get there and look fantastic.

I'll be excited when you post about getting into the teens Angel, and I'm hoping you'll still be on here when you reach goal so I can congratulate you :p

Positive vibes all the way :)

Having a weird feeling.

Feels like I haven't even been thinking about my diet this weekend - I've been completely 100% but I just feel like it was put on a back burner. It's such a nice feeling, I think it has to do with not weighing for a few days and so I wasn't constantly thinking about it.

Just thought I'd share that. :)

That's a great feeling! It's so much nicer than stressing every day. I Have to be on it 100% for at least 2 weeks then I start to forget it's a diet and it just feels normal. I find it easier to resist temptation too. Enjoy the feeling! You will do amazingly by Christmas. I hope to be here when you hit all your goals!

That's a great feeling! It's so much nicer than stressing every day. I Have to be on it 100% for at least 2 weeks then I start to forget it's a diet and it just feels normal. I find it easier to resist temptation too. Enjoy the feeling! You will do amazingly by Christmas. I hope to be here when you hit all your goals!

Thanks Angel! Hoping I can keep this positive streak up til Christmas at least.

I'm very excited to weigh tomorrow, I really want a 3lb loss but a 2lb loss means I'm still on track for Christmas goal. :)

Back