Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

End of day 10.

Had two salted caramel teas, 3.25ltrs of water and two packs. Going to have a nice bubbly bath, have my last shake and then put on my body wrap for the night.

Been a good day and hoping to see a loss tomorrow, even if it's 0.1lb all contributes to hopefully getting a 3lb loss for this week. :)

Day 11/42

Have had 1.25ltrs of water so far and will have my first pack soon. Went and got a haircut, nothing special just a trim, and then hubby wanted a McDonald's so he's sat eating one now.

He decided to start tracking what he eats on myfitnesspal as he is meant to be eating more than average to gain weight and he needs to consume a whopping 2,950kcals a day just to put on 0.5lbs a week.

He's already struggling as he can only eat small portions and feels full for quite a long time.

It's so interesting we're both on a weight journey but opposite ends - he needs to put on about 2 stone and I've got just under 2 stone to lose!

Have a nice day everyone! :)

If only there was a magic potion that that could transfer the weight from you to him. Simples lol x

If only there was a magic potion that that could transfer the weight from you to him. Simples lol x

Would definitely make this dieting lark a lot easier lol

Well done for losing all your London weight so quickly, the tens are really reachable this week. I think cutting to 4 litres of water sounds very wise. We can wash essential salts out if we drink too much. Have a great week and look forward to those tens! Xx

Well done for losing all your London weight so quickly, the tens are really reachable this week. I think cutting to 4 litres of water sounds very wise. We can wash essential salts out if we drink too much. Have a great week and look forward to those tens! Xx

Thanks Angel :)

I definitely felt a bit sickly with too much water so must of been a bit much for me.

I hope you have a good week and that the doctors begin to let you do more x

Day 12/42

Feeling very hungry mentally. I just want to eat, I'm resisting because I'm not going to sabotage myself when I'm so close to getting into the 10s. But it is hard and is making me a bit ratty.

My Exante journey will only last a few more weeks (to lose 4 stone, then the last stone calorie counting/5:2ing) so must keep my head.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Hang on in there Sheridan x

It's very late, should sleep now as have a 9am lecture on facial recognition techniques used by the police.

Today has been okay, had my 3 shakes, 3.25ltrs of water, and a black coffee. I didn't really want the black coffee but hubby decided to buy one of those tassimo coffee makers for some reason and I was obliged to have a black coffee.

I thought that's why we had a kettle! Haha, he indulged in a cappuccino and a hot chocolate - in all honesty I really don't know how often he'll use it but oh well.

Stomach sounds like a thunder storm, it's gurgling madly and don't know why, finding it a bit strange, hoping it settles overnight.

Hope everyone wakes up feeling bright and refreshed. :)

Day 12/42

Feeling very hungry mentally. I just want to eat, I'm resisting because I'm not going to sabotage myself when I'm so close to getting into the 10s. But it is hard and is making me a bit ratty.

My Exante journey will only last a few more weeks (to lose 4 stone, then the last stone calorie counting/5:2ing) so must keep my head.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Hello I have been reading your diary daily. Your just amazing so strong and positive hun. Stick at it also I'm starting the 5:2 fasting plan on Monday making it a fresh start in February. xx

Hello I have been reading your diary daily. Your just amazing so strong and positive hun. Stick at it also I'm starting the 5:2 fasting plan on Monday making it a fresh start in February. xx

Thank you Honey J! I hope you are well, I hope that 5:2ing works good for you and you see the losses you want.

Has today been a bit easier Sheridan x

Has today been a bit easier Sheridan x

In some ways; we decided to go to Southampton today after my lecture to WestQuay and there was so much temptation, I almost gave in, but I said no let's go home. I hadn't had any packs at this point and was proud of myself lol.

Those 10s are right there, no point going steps back now!

Hope you have had a good day Susie! :)

Excited for weigh in tomorrow, I very much doubt that I'll lose 0.7lbs overnight since I've already had such a fantastic loss this week, but here's wishing!

I'm away tomorrow til Sunday evening for visiting my family for my nephew's birthday. It's great having my family's support for this diet, because it makes it so much easier to stick to for social events.
It means for the February challenge I set up I'll have to use what I weigh on Monday - should mean hopefully I'm starting February off in the 10s!

If I don't get a chance to post, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a positive end to January! :)

The same warm wishes to you, too. You're getting great results and you've come such a long way. Well done x

The same warm wishes to you, too. You're getting great results and you've come such a long way. Well done x

Thank you serial slimmer! I've had my fair share of false starts but finally getting the handle of it.

Good luck in your journey & well done on your progress so far. :)

It's great to hear you so upbeat, it's positively Infectious :D
when I hit tens you'll probably hear a scream that will be louder than a sonic boom !
im excited for tomorrow for you. Enjoy your weekend. X

It's great to hear you so upbeat, it's positively Infectious :D when I hit tens you'll probably hear a scream that will be louder than a sonic boom ! im excited for tomorrow for you. Enjoy your weekend. X

Thanks Angel! How are you feeling now? Are you able to stick with diet?

I'll join you in the celebrating - I'll be so pleased for you, because I know you can do it! :)

Fingers crossed you are in the 10s Sheridan x

Back