Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Hi Sheridan, how you getting on ?

Must be such a busy time for you at the moment with the dissertation and exams plus family life Hope its all going well x

Thank you all for your well wishes!

I have been find but I haven't really been dieting of any sort for the last six weeks if I'm honest.

My weight has gone up by about 5lbs. But it's kind of stabilised around that number.

image-1092124621.jpg

So haven't become massive again lol.

I've finally finished my dissertation and handed it in today! A weight off my shoulders.

image-1970671560.jpg

No more lectures and just one more essay and an exam and I'm done completely!

What it means if I have a lot less stress to deal and so I will be back on TS from Friday until my brother's wedding in May. It's mine and hubby's last yearly anniversary on April 2nd before our first wedding anniversary in June so we're marking it with a little romantic lunch before kids break up for Easter.

I do have two or three days planned off because it's my daughter's 4th birthday on Easter Sunday then the following Sunday is her birthday party and I have a day out in London mid April with my best friend.

But overall I'm pleased I haven't gained a horrendous amounts because I definitely was stress eating the last two weeks lol

Looking forward to going back to losing weight and getting to 10st for my brothers wedding.

Will update stats on Friday morning. :)

Hope everyone is well :D

What a relief to get the dissertation done & dusted Sheridan.

You are looking fab x

What a relief to get the dissertation done & dusted Sheridan. You are looking fab x

Thank you Susie! Glad it's done and gone so I can focus on getting this last bit of weight off. :)

Delighted to hear from you! Sounds like you are in a really positive place :) & you look fab x

Just proof read my son's dissertation Sheridan. I need a rest now lol x

Well can't start the diet for a week since have just been to doctors and have swollen glands and a temperature caused by an infection.

So antibiotics for a week in the hope it clears up. Sod's law eh? Oh well, can still eat sensibly for this week though and I need to drink plenty water anyways. Plus it hurts to swallow yay.

Excited for illness to clear up so I can get back on track.

Hope everyone is well! :)

Hope you feel better soon lovely. Take good care of yourself and then come back and shift that last little bit of weight. You can do it xxxx

Hope you are better now Sheridan x

Hope you are better now Sheridan x

Feeling much better now Susie and raring to start on Saturday.

Will mean I have 36 days before the wedding to hopefully lose a stone.

Hope you are good!

Hope you feel better soon lovely. Take good care of yourself and then come back and shift that last little bit of weight. You can do it xxxx

Thank you! Finally feeling human again, excited to get back to shifting weight again in a few days. :)

Glad you're feeling better xx

Great to see you back Sheridan! Congratulations on getting the dissertation done. You really are looking super. I hope you kick your infection soon. The sunshine is here, get those slinky sundresses out!

Great to see you back Sheridan! Congratulations on getting the dissertation done. You really are looking super. I hope you kick your infection soon. The sunshine is here, get those slinky sundresses out!

Thank you Angel! It's a great feeling. I'm feeling much better and really wanting to get back to losing weight!

I've got to buy my dress for my brothers wedding soon and I'm aiming for a 12! And I'm a small 14/ large 12 atm!

Hope you are well! :)

Great to see you Sheridan x Oh, a size 12, exciting! you will look and feel even more fabulous. Go girl!

Monsoon has some lovely things in. Where do you like clothes wise? Size 12 whoohoo you go for it girl!

Day 1/36

Feels weird to be starting again! But I've been off Exante for over 2 months now.
I've weighed this morning and I'm currently 11st 6.3lbs which I don't think is too bad - it's just under 8lbs up from the lowest I got to.

I'm looking forward to getting to 10st 12lbs so I can tick off my 3st 7lb loss goal.

I can fit into size 12s, but I don't think dress wise I'd be that comfortable in something formal in a 12 and plus if I don't reign it in I could end up back over 12st which I don't want.

Feeling positive. Had been a long week, husband started new daytime job since I've finished lectures now, he worked nights so that he was at home during the day. So been a bit weird being at home all day with the kids without him.

But glad it's something better for him and he's enjoying his new job so far.

I'm looking forward to get a couple days TS under my belt. I have my daughter's birthday party tomorrow and my family is coming down for it. Luckily it's at a play centre so we've not chosen to have a massive buffet or anything just food for the kids and adults can buy their own food if they want it. That helps reduce temptation for me.

Anyways long post done, hopefully will update day in the evening having survived day one.

I've got cleaning to do!

Have a nice day everyone! :)

So have survived today so far. Has been really busy.

Been cleaning for hours and had to go out to do some errands. I'm pooped and still have two more shakes to go. Busy tomorrow as well as Harmony's party so family coming down for it and got to get the cake and things.

So hopefully it'll distract me like today has from eating.

Got about another 500mls of water to go to hit my 3ltr target and gonna chill with a black coffee.

Hope everyone is well. :)

Back