Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Thanks Angel!

It's only 1st 6lbs til my first goal of 11st 12lbs. So you're right in 8 weeks, it will be doable.

I haven't got any specific clothing items, I suppose size 14 jeans would be nice. Currently I haven't noticed any of my clothes feeling looser. Maybe just me, but will be nice to get into a smaller size.

Going to start taking measures as my stomach apron is what gets me down the most so will be motivating to see inches going from it. I will probably do some body wraps on it again so hopefully it's not as prominent at Christmas. :)

Decleor prolagene gel is supposed to be good for that. I used it last time I lost a lot in 2009 and I thought it helped. My niece is a beauty therapist and recommended it. I'd get those size 14s out as I think you might be close to fitting them.
8 weeks is going to fly by!

Ah I will try and get some! Definitely want to see some improve in it. :)

Try a charity shop so they don't cost much, you'll be out of them in no time. I've got every size from 14 to 30 in my wardrobe!

Day 31/100

So weighed myself this morning and even though I had the addition of egg yesterday - I am down another 0.6lbs - now less than week 3 weigh in by 0.4lbs!
I think I weighed in after my birthday last week because I was less than 13st 3.8lb on my stats but that was official week 3 weigh in.

I decided it would be better to just enter that week 4 had a gain because otherwise it would be weird looking back that I suddenly had a bigger loss so better to show it.

Hoping for a 100% and feeling optimistic - still have 5 days until week 5 weigh in and 3.5lbs to go to be in the 12s! I reckon I can be there by end of next week surely if I stick to it!

Have a great Thursday everyone. :)

Morning! Why not put birthday celebrations next to your week 4 gain. It was a special week after all. Well done on losing it again. I'm sure you can polish off the rest of the 13's this week!

Been a long day.

Took me a lot longer to finish an essay than I expected but done now and can have a little break.

Been 100% today with two packs still to go. Need more coffee.

Hope everyone has been good.

Well done on finishing your essay. I'm amazed you still have two packs left at this time of night especially with all the brain power you've been using. Mine were done and dusted by 6pm.

Another 100% day for me too. I look forward to seeing your results next week.

I don't like having packs whilst I'm out. Even though my friends know I'm dieting, they don't know how so.

I don't tend to think too much about it when I'm out so it's not a big issue for me.

I'm glad you've had a 100% day too, it's hard but so worth it. I daily weigh and it's certainly feels nice to see STS or a loss. Sometimes gain but normally I don't see gains if I've been good.

I'm hoping now I've lost my gain, I hope I can have a good true loss on top of that - maybe 2lb is realistic?

:)

I'm the same with having packs at home only. I prefer making them my own way at home anyway rather than using he shaker and rushing. My friends also don't know about what I'm doing! Well done must be a relief finishing that essay

Thanks Lara! Still got a ton of other work though - but that one had to be finished by today!

And yes - I can't stand clump, always need a good hand blender to make my shakes. :)

Day 32/100

Am doing well, weighed again this morning - another 1.4lbs down!

Very happy!

Only need 2.1lbs loss to scrap the 12s! It's so close! I hope I can lose as much as that in the next few days as possible before week 5 weigh in on Tuesday!

Quiet day today at home with the children - only things is to take them for professional photograph at 10am then that's it. :)

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween ! Well done on getting back into the swing of things so splendidly. Super loss already,roll on the 12's!

Thanks Angel - how's your day been so far?

I had some egg again today, it's my back-up if I'm struggling so I don't worry about it since it's no carbs.

I really want to break the next stone bracket, feel like 13s is where I get then I stop and just end up 14st again.

So really need to push for these next two weeks and it's definitely achievable to get into the 12s.

Good day thanks. I'm gonna switch to drinking still vice sparkling water because I think I'm going to explode. Egg is my back up too. I haven't got any in otherwise I think I might have gone there too. I've fingers crossed for you breaking the barrier. I'm so excited for you. Have a great evening.

Day 32/100

Today is feeling slow. It's my husbands birthday but not doing anything as he doesn't want to. Pre-ordered a game for him which is out Monday and also put money towards a new car for him as old a bit of a dud.

Kids driving me potty, just making lots of noise and being very demanding. Can't wait for them to go back to school and nursery. I have most of next week off so will start some more assignments and relax too with hubby when he has time.

Diet wise, it's day 6 of my restart from my weekend off, but I just count all of it as part of my 100 day challenge.
I'm struggling really bad with food cravings. I'm really trying to visualise my weight loss by looking at old photographs as I know it takes a while for the person losing weight to really see it.

I tried on some pairs of size 14 jeans - one pair fit me and done up but was very very tight and another pair got all the way up but couldn't button them up.

So that's a bonus, about another half stone should do it to be a big size 14. Must stay motivated, have realised, I have tonnes more size 12 trousers which is annoying. I am refusing to buy any new. My hubby has said as soon as I fit into size 14 nicely should get rid of my size 16s.
That really scares me, what if I can't stick to diet after and pile the pounds on? I won't have anything that fits! Oh well, I guess it's a hurdle I'll have to face.

On a positive note, I lost another 0.2lbs - not tonnes but to be continually losing is good.

I'm hoping I can lose the further 2lbs by Tuesday weigh in to bring me into the 12s - I think I really need to see that new front number now.

So today has ended badly. Feeling desperately sick after trying the lemon and raspberry shake - it was like drinking pure lemon juice! Had one sip at lunchtime and it was disgusting. Starting to feel unwell quickly after - probably not just because of the shake but not helped.

Anyways even though it's his birthday, my hubby was super kind and let me go lay down for 2 hours. I've woken up feeling the same, my stomach feels like a sinking ship and so I've caved and had some food. I won't see the 2lb loss I'm sure on Tuesday but it's what I needed tonight.

Oh well, tomorrow will be a fresh start and hopefully I will feel better and not get full blown ill.

Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday!

How do you feel this morning?? Maybe it's a moment when your body needed food? Don't beat yourself up about it you need to stay fit and strong for your family.

Hope today goes well Hun. X

Im hoping to start today... I bottled out yesterday morning!!!

Day 33/100

Thanks Honey - I'm feeling much better this morning.

I don't feel bad, I haven't got any special occasions or events that I have to reach goal by until ultimately March. And even then, being 10st would be fine. Just want a normal BMI.

But I've said before it's convincing ourselves we have all the time in the world to stop and restart is where we fall down.

Back on it today full throttle - those 11s will make me look so much better for Christmas and the photos everyone wants to take.

I weighed this morning to see the damage, it's worse not to know in my opinion as then when you've done well and weigh for weekly it's disheartening. I weighed in at 0.2lbs less than yesterday which was a surprise but I'm glad. I'm sure it's probably just not caught up with me and I need to stick to my emergency food instead of anything else - egg (about 60 calories per egg but no carbs - which is what does that damage)

So so close to the 12s. Hope I am there by the end of the week!

Fingers crossed for you and your 'get to the 12s' mission xx

Back