Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Wow yes, quite a difference eh x

Thanks guys!

Well seems to be another super positive start to day 3 of my restart, stepped on the scales again and according to them, I'm down another 1.8lbs - now at 11st 10.2lb!

Just 1.1lb to go to get back to my lowest weight before Christmas. Fingers crossed I don't have any mysterious delayed gain show up and I should be laughing come Tuesday if the weight gods are kind to me.

Here's to another great day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi can I just say I read your threads last night and your so inspiring! I hope I have the same willpower! Im waiting for my exante delivery today I cant wait to start! X

Hi can I just say I read your threads last night and your so inspiring! I hope I have the same willpower! Im waiting for my exante delivery today I cant wait to start! X

Thanks Hayley! Good luck on your journey! :)

Wow such a difference. It's really a good idea to track photos. I haven't but I wish I had now. Well done on sticking below your Christmas goal. 11st5 is def doable for you. I can see you in a clingy red dress at the final finish line!

Wow such a difference. It's really a good idea to track photos. I haven't but I wish I had now. Well done on sticking below your Christmas goal. 11st5 is def doable for you. I can see you in a clingy red dress at the final finish line!

Haha I hope so angel! And you should take some now! It is really motivating and you'll be glad you did.

When I reach normal BMI, I will change to working or simple solution and begin strength and toning exercises, I am looking into boot camps and personal trainers. I have so much sag - my belly deflated instantly after both kids so I have the lovely belly apron, even when I've been a healthy weight way back with my son.

So my belly, thighs and arms definitely need hardcore work done on them, here's hoping my skin is still elastic enough to bounce back :)

WOW! What a transformation already. Well done Sheridan xx

Strength training sounds a good idea. Yoga and Pilates are great for Toning. Have a great New a Year. X

Strength training sounds a good idea. Yoga and Pilates are great for Toning. Have a great New a Year. X

Thanks Angel!

I hope you have a great NYE also. The next few days will be a test as I am off to my dads from tomorrow until Saturday. I am bringing my shakes and hand blender so no excuses, though there is meant to be a family meal on Saturday. I don't want to exclude myself but all my family (sisters, brother and dad) know I'm on this diet and will understand if I opt out of the food part.

I am really wanting some quality time with hubby next week when kids go back to school/nursery and before I start the new semester so deciding if I'd like to take a lunch off next week instead to spend some time with him.

:)

You seem to have the knack of taking days off without losing track which I think is marvellous. You're going to be at your final goal before you know it. Have a great New Year x

You seem to have the knack of taking days off without losing track which I think is marvellous. You're going to be at your final goal before you know it. Have a great New Year x

Thank you Angel! I hope it's just one day off, I think I'll stay on plan and just have the Monday off with hubby - then it's back to reality with the ton of uni work I have for my last semester before I finish my degree! :)

Hope you have a great New Year also. :)

:new_year:

:new_year:

Hope you woke up in a positive mood today Angel and that day 1 goes well for you. :)

You have done so well Sheridan! So inspirational. I have been off plan for a month. Trying to restart today - disappointed with my gain, but it's my own doing! xx

You have done so well Sheridan! So inspirational. I have been off plan for a month. Trying to restart today - disappointed with my gain, but it's my own doing! xx

Thank you Sleek Chick! Hoping in the next 4 months I can finish my journey and move onto maintaining!
I'm sure you'll get back on track, once you start seeing the gain go, I'm sure it'll motivate you to keep going - you can do it!

Today has been awful. Day 6 into restart since Christmas.

Long 2 hour car journey with the kids to come stay at my dads.

Feeling very drained as it's TOTM and spent 2 hours putting my daughter to sleep. I hate when it's everything at once to deal with ugh.

Have stayed on plan at least. I came armed with my packs and so have stuck to them.

Decided I won't be taking any break this weekend.

I am instead having a break on Tuesday to spend the day with hubby, shopping and lunch. :)

That way, weigh in isn't affected and I have a week to rectify any gain from Tuesday before next weigh in!

Only 2.8lbs to go until my 3 stone loss. Exciting times!

Hope everyone is doing well with their restarts!

Day 7

Going well so far, I still feel dreadful. TOTM is really taking it out of me, was up at 7am and had dozed off for 2 hours again til about 11am.

So tired, have had a litre of water and will have a shake around 12pm or 1pm. Can't weigh until go home (am a serial weigher!) so hoping when I weigh Sunday morning I've lost another lb that's be great

Hope everyone has a great diet day! :)

Back