Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Have a good time at your Dad's! I hope you are feeling much better. Well done on remaining so focussed - I hope I can follow in your footsteps xx

Have a good time at your Dad's! I hope you are feeling much better. Well done on remaining so focussed - I hope I can follow in your footsteps xx

Thanks Sleek Chick!

I'm sure you'll have great losses over the coming weeks and I look forward to seeing you post them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So my diary contains far too many photos but in all honestly I use them as a reminder when I am feeling down or struggling with keeping my dedication to the diet.

image-3699579514.jpg

The photo was taken today; my belly is still big and blubbery, but I felt so comfortable and good in my skin. :)

I can look back on the diary and the photos and remember how good and positive I felt at the time and it really boosts my spirits and reassures me that my goal is actually achievable!

Woop! Hope everyone is well.

I love your photos so don't stop posting them. You look so slim. It's great you're feeling comfy now. Are your size 14s comfy yet? Have a great week x

I love your photos so don't stop posting them. You look so slim. It's great you're feeling comfy now. Are your size 14s comfy yet? Have a great week x

Thanks Angel! Jeans wise, most pairs I buy size 14 fit nicely and I can even get a few pairs of size 12s all the way up - just can't button/zip them yet! So I'm still cautious, I will most likely tick that goal off at the end of January. :)

Woot woo! Looking great, you must feel like a million dollars!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

You look great, Sheridan. Huge difference. So slim! Strength training is definitely the way to go and don't be afraid to lift heavy - I have heard so many positive things about it and will be looking into it when I get to goal.

You look great, Sheridan. Huge difference. So slim! Strength training is definitely the way to go and don't be afraid to lift heavy - I have heard so many positive things about it and will be looking into it when I get to goal.

Thank you Sleek Chick! And yes, glad to hear that, want to be proud of my body and if I'm not willing to put that extra work in what was the point of losing weight! Lol. It'll be good to see when more of us are posting out progress photos, I always get so inspired when I see them and it's good to see yourself compared to where you were! :)

Had a good day Sheridan? You've inspired me to find a photo of when I started. I will get another taken tomorrow then every stone I think. Did you get the quality time with hubby you were hoping for or is it tomorrow for lunch?

Back home today.

So much driving over the last four days, has played havoc on my head and my back.

We were meant to come back yesterday after visiting my sisters but we knew the children wouldn't want to leave early enough and my hubby doesn't like night driving - plus it's an hour and a half drive each way!

We went back to my dads for another night instead, we didn't get there until 10pm! My sister lives an hour away from my dads in Bristol now so even that was a long journey.

I did eat yesterday, my sister made jerk chicken and pork, with coconut rice and salad for everyone but as they all know I'm dieting, she was kind enough to make me a jerk chicken salad, since it was homemade jerk I knew everything that was in it.

I only managed to eat half of it and was stuffed, in the morning, I had a shake for breakfast so in total I had under 600kcals total as I hadn't brought enough packs and knew I'd need one for the journey home this morning.

Back on track today, haven't felt hungry and left my packs a bit long oops, had my first at 9:30am before we left and just had my second at 7pm.

I'm glad to weigh in tomorrow, I hope I've lost a lb that'd be great. No other conventional food besides the salad.

Official weigh in Tuesday though and then am having the day off to spend with hubby shopping and lunch.

I hope everyone has had a positive weekend! :D

Had a good day Sheridan? You've inspired me to find a photo of when I started. I will get another taken tomorrow then every stone I think. Did you get the quality time with hubby you were hoping for or is it tomorrow for lunch?

Has been good! I really enjoyed seeing my family and my best friend over the last few days and the kids were fairly well behaved.

I'm glad you've decided to do that, I really think it helps and it's a good way to show other people as well your hard work is paying off!

Good plan with every stone, there can be so much difference we don't even realise!

Quality time is on Tuesday, as that way I have a week to lose any gain and it's not reflected in weigh in. :)

Home made jerk chicken, yum yum.

Good luck tomorrow Sheridan, hopefully you will feel brighter after some sleep. Its always nice to get back to your own home isn't it x

Home made jerk chicken, yum yum. Good luck tomorrow Sheridan, hopefully you will feel brighter after some sleep. Its always nice to get back to your own home isn't it x

Thank you Susie!

It definitely is nice to be home, though it was ice cold and took a few hours to warm up as we turned the heating off whilst gone to save money. Yeesh!

Kids fed, bathed and in bed. Back to school and nursery thank goodness lol :p

Finally got to weigh in this morning, haven't since Thursday morning and I'm -2.6lbs :O

I'm absolutely chuffed with that - it means I am 0.2lbs off my 3 stone loss! Official weigh in is tomorrow, I really really hope I can see that gone by tomorrow!

Also means I have now lost 20% yippee!

Makes me feel very positive, I know I am going out to lunch tomorrow but I feel confident it'll only be a small gain and I'll claw back easily I hope so that I can tick off the mini goal next week.
I can't believe my 100 day challenge will be over next week, it's crazy to think how fast it's gone by! I've joined another 100 day challenge through the Facebook group and so fingers crossed I can lose my last 2 stone in that time!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday! Stay pumped! :D

You're doing great Sheridan, looking great too. Good luck tomorrow morning xx

Well done you have been so consistent and controlled over xmas. I'm in no doubt you will hit your goal!

You're doing great Sheridan, looking great too. Good luck tomorrow morning xx

Thank you gigglepants!

Well done you have been so consistent and controlled over xmas. I'm in no doubt you will hit your goal!

Thanks heatwave! It's an uphill battle isn't it!

But everyone has noticed I'm slimmer now, so they'd definitely notice if I suddenly went up again. :)

Good luck with your restart! :D

Well done on your loss Sheridan. You are nearly in the 10's, how cool is that! Enjoy tomorrow x

Well done on your loss Sheridan. You are nearly in the 10's, how cool is that! Enjoy tomorrow x

Thank you Angel! Seemed so far away when I started. Xx

Back