Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

It could be TOTM. I wouldn't worry about it - I weigh daily, but try to take daily fluctuations with a pinch of salt. You have done so well and are proof the diet works! xx

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all your support.

I just need to practice what I preach! All I can do is stick to the diet and try and be sensible next week when I'm in London.

I'm feeling much better now, and a bit less stressed. Back to uni from next week so I won't be as fixated as I have been on the diet over the holidays.

Only 5ish months til my brother's wedding. Such exciting times! And plenty of time to shed 2 stone. I'm pleased that I started the journey sooner rather than later. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes, much better to start on plan with plenty of time to get to target rather than going into panic mode at the last minute. Think I've just learnt that lesson. Hope today is a good one x

So ordered some of the newer things to try;

I ordered the peanut butter bar, choco balls and the Indian style curry and rice.

I tried a small bit of the peanut butter bar, it started off okay but then I was hit with an awful bitter taste and I still don't seem to enjoy the paste bar textures so that went in the bin. Going to have a shake instead.

I tried a few of the choco balls and really enjoyed those, quite reminiscent of crunchy chocolate cereal. They are only allowed on food week though really, but will finish the packet over the weekend as it's open now.

Later for my last pack I will try the curry. I really hope I like it, it sounds good now they've specifically went down the Indian style route.

But we'll see, hope everyone had a great evening. :)

You sound more positive today Sheridan.

That's disappointing about the peanut butter bar cos it sounded so nice. I love a curry so let us know if its good x

You sound more positive today Sheridan. That's disappointing about the peanut butter bar cos it sounded so nice. I love a curry so let us know if its good x

Thanks Susie, feel more positive.

Yeah I was really hoping to like it but just wasn't what I expected.

I'm eating the curry now and it's quite spicy. I wouldn't really call it an Indian curry and the 'rice' is a bit chewy but maybe it just needs soaking for longer. It's not bad or anything, the texture is good overall. I'd say it's alright but again not to my taste.

Just going to have a relaxing bath and then watch Expendables 3 with the hubby.

I'm going to weigh tomorrow, I just can't not. But I know that the number is just a number and can't compare to how good I feel.

:)

Hope the scales are kind and give you the result you want!

That is disappointing re. the new meals. The only meals I really like are carbonara, shepherd's pie and spaghetti bolognese. I usually stick to the toffee and nut bars; I tried the lemon curd but it was quite salty. I wish they could make the bars more pleasant.

Hope the scales are kind and give you the result you want! That is disappointing re. the new meals. The only meals I really like are carbonara, shepherd's pie and spaghetti bolognese. I usually stick to the toffee and nut bars; I tried the lemon curd but it was quite salty. I wish they could make the bars more pleasant.

Yes, I've never been a fan of any of the savoury packs. I'm not a lover of sweet things normally, but I feel like it's the only flavour that they get remotely right!

The scales showed I was back down to 11st 4.3lbs - so god knows how much I had out on supposedly but at least the gain is gone.

I just have to accept that January is going to be an up and down month - I have things planned and realistically I'm just hoping I can get as close to 11st as possible by the end of the month.

Then February is free, so want to get down to 10st 5lb but just being in the 10s will be great.

Slow and steady will win the race overall.

Have a good day. :)

:wow: 11st4.3 !!!!! You were only just aiming for 11st12 for Christmas. You go girl!!!! :party0011:

Hope the scales are kind and give you the result you want!

That is disappointing re. the new meals. The only meals I really like are carbonara, shepherd's pie and spaghetti bolognese. I usually stick to the toffee and nut bars; I tried the lemon curd but it was quite salty. I wish they could make the bars more pleasant.

Have you tried the Slim & save bars Sleek. I find them much nicer x

You are in a much more comfortable place now weight wise so as you say slow & steady will get you to where you want to be. Well done :). I can't wait to be in the 11sx

You are in a much more comfortable place now weight wise so as you say slow & steady will get you to where you want to be. Well done :). I can't wait to be in the 11sx

Thanks Susie - definitely should be easier once I'm back at uni.

My last ever semester starts Monday! Crazy!

You'll be in the 11s before you know it! I'm just cautious all my willpower will run out :p

Good luck in your last semester. The extra routine will help with your willpower. The tens are so close for you now. I can't wait to see you in a graduation pic! Xxx

Good luck in your last semester. The extra routine will help with your willpower. The tens are so close for you now. I can't wait to see you in a graduation pic! Xxx

Thanks Angel! It's scary but exciting too, lots of positive things happening in 2015 if I persevere!

Unfortunately, my graduation won't be until October since we get to graduate in Winchester cathedral. :)

Down another 0.7lbs today, I think I'll be looking at around a 1lb loss this week which is good considering it took awhile for the gain to go away. Next week will definitely be a weigh in showing a gain but that's okay, better to be honest then let myself get down thinking about it.

At the end of the day, I'm the lowest I've been in a good couple of years, and a few months ago I couldn't imagine that I would be so close to the 10s.

Progress has been made! :D

Progress has definitely been made! You should be very proud of yourself of how far you have come and for sticking with it

Back