Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Great pics Sheridan! They have penguins at the aquarium? Sorry your hotel wasn't up to scratch. Premier inn at Holborn is always spotless if you go again. It's easy walking distance to west end and Covent Garden. i got stuck on the train for 2 hours on the way back in December. I'm sorry yours was messed up too. Well done on the diet. You're really showing the skills you need to maintain your new slim figure! I'm sure the tens are to be seen very soon! All that walking would have really burnt the cals, especially those stairs. Have a a great week back on track X

Thanks Angel! And yes I was surprised to see them, very adorable though. It was frustrating but we were tired and spent little time in the room and really couldn't be bothered to deal with the hassle. The trains are awful for updating, we only knew as I had double checked on my phone app but my friend asked on the train and they said nothing!
I felt that I didn't over eat whilst there and was on my feet for so much of the day, my stamina has definitely improved from last April when I was there before with the same friend.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wonderful photos Sheridan! You seem to have the perfect mindset for life after Exante! I live in London, and I hate the tubes especially the central line. It is so hot and stuffy; I have to use the tube five times a week to get to work! Sorry to hear about the poor hotel room; that is my worst nightmare. Nothing like your home comforts.

Thank you Sleek! I really hope I do, I think there is something so definitive in being able to come away from plan and not feel like you're walking on eggs shells food wise lol.

It was horrible, cold and miserable outside and hot and stuffy as you said inside the tubes, and the pushing my lord haha I pushed right back.

I was very glad to get home to a bit of order. :)

Day 1/42

I was meant to restart yesterday but decided on today instead, we had a lovely family day out so didn't want to be trying to get back into diet and hubby convinced me to restart today.
I've changed my signature to reflect my next stage, and hoping I am in the 10s end of February now.

I promised myself I wouldn't weigh until next Saturday but I did yesterday morning and I was horrified.

I know I had four days off plan but considering it was a heavy mix of fairly good choices and lots of exercise I didn't expect to see the gain I did. :(

I managed to gain 9lbs! Yet, with no restraint at Christmas and little exercise over the same time period I only put on 4.6lbs! :(

I'm remaining positive, I've properly hidden the scales now and I'm keeping in mind hopefully that the majority of it is water weight and that no more than two weeks should see it gone.

It's awful being so close to the 12s again but I can claw it back.

So here's to day 1, I've ordered 100 more chocolate shakes to keep me topped up. All I have is vanilla and banana. Bleh.

I'm looking to do all of the next 5 weeks 100% so wish me luck. :)

I gained 9lb in a week in December. It goes really quickly. You'll be seeing the tens very soon. Keep going hon, you've got the stuff to make it happen. Xxx

Good luck Sheridan, I'm sure you will lose that weight quickly, normally the quicker it goes on the quicker it comes off!! Good goal to aim for and achievable, you managed your first goal np. Have a good first day! Tessx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Wonderful photos Sheridan! You seem to have the perfect mindset for life after Exante!

I live in London, and I hate the tubes especially the central line. It is so hot and stuffy; I have to use the tube five times a week to get to work! Sorry to hear about the poor hotel room; that is my worst nightmare. Nothing like your home comforts.

The district line is even worse lol :). Thankfully I work out of London now & in the opposite direction so can drive rather than the daily grind x

Got to be mostly water gain Sheridan. That's the down side of the diet isn't it but you know you can do it & that gain will be gone in no time.

I think its good to have time off now & then too as it keeps our goals realistic.

Have a good week xx

I gained 9lb in a week in December. It goes really quickly. You'll be seeing the tens very soon. Keep going hon, you've got the stuff to make it happen. Xxx

I hope it goes as quickly as it went on! Definitely no weighing until Saturday now. Would be brilliant if it was back down to 11st 2.3lbs by then! This is the slower phase of the journey and I don't want to force myself and risk losing all motivation lol

Good luck Sheridan, I'm sure you will lose that weight quickly, normally the quicker it goes on the quicker it comes off!! Good goal to aim for and achievable, you managed your first goal np. Have a good first day! Tessx Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - 11lb Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -

Thanks Tess, my day has been good. Just 3lts of water and two packs so far.

I'm aiming really at this point just to TS til I reach the lower 10s then move up to working or simple solution for the last leg to ultimate target. :)

Got to be mostly water gain Sheridan. That's the down side of the diet isn't it but you know you can do it & that gain will be gone in no time. I think its good to have time off now & then too as it keeps our goals realistic. Have a good week xx

I really hope so Susie - seems like a drastic gain, but I suppose our bodies can be funny like that. I just can't imagine bobbing into the 12s again - it's not a nice feeling moving back up a stone bracket when you're so close to the next one down. I'm sure I'll survive this week and fingers crossed the next 4 to get me to the 10s - I've seen that it takes me roughly 5 weeks to move down a stone bracket (especially with this gain!) but it's okay if it's slower because at least I have less to lose!

:)

Hiya,

I'm just in my first week of Exante and reading your weight-loss journey has given me huge motivation. You have done and are still doing fantastic. If I could do as well as you have I'd be so happy. Don't beat yourself up too bad, your stats say that you're great. x

Hiya, I'm just in my first week of Exante and reading your weight-loss journey has given me huge motivation. You have done and are still doing fantastic. If I could do as well as you have I'd be so happy. Don't beat yourself up too bad, your stats say that you're great. x

Thanks GEG.

I appreciate that, and I really hope that your journey goes well for you and that you'll see great results soon. I've stopped and started so many times; it's hard to remember sometimes that this is a lifestyle change and not just a temporary fix. :)

End of day 1.

Has gone good, thought about food a little but overall temptation has been very low.

Hoping to carry on good vibes through the week whilst I have lectures and work on my dissertation.

Finished on three shakes and 4.25ltrs of water.

Good night everyone. :)

Well done for getting back on track, Sheridan. The body is a funny thing - it will be water weight.Don't worry about it - it will be off in no time. You should be so proud of yourself; you made some excellent choices whilst you were in London. Furthermore, you, yourself said you didn't feel bloated - that is a good indicator that you made the right choices! :) xxx

Susie - I take the district line to work, and I must admit it is not too bad. There is always some form of signal failure, but it's not stuffy and I have signal on my phone which is always a good thing! That must be so nice - avoiding the morning rush! xx

Well done for getting back on track, Sheridan. The body is a funny thing - it will be water weight.Don't worry about it - it will be off in no time. You should be so proud of yourself; you made some excellent choices whilst you were in London. Furthermore, you, yourself said you didn't feel bloated - that is a good indicator that you made the right choices! :) xxx Susie - I take the district line to work, and I must admit it is not too bad. There is always some form of signal failure, but it's not stuffy and I have signal on my phone which is always a good thing! That must be so nice - avoiding the morning rush! xx

Thanks Sleek!
I guess Saturday weigh in will reveal all as that will be my new weigh in day.

Like you said, I know I didn't over indulge and I was hardly inactive whilst away so no way fat was laid down.

I definitely was looking puffy on Saturday morning so I knew I had retained some water. Looking better now so hopefully it's draining away haha.

Day 2/42

Feeling positive still even though my son decided to refuse to go into school and threw a tantrum. It's so frustrating because we had things in place to help avoid this and the school decided all of a sudden they don't want to do it anymore. Looks like another visit with the SENco but I refuse this time for her to make excuses and not do her job.

My delivery of more chocolate shakes is due to arrive in the next hour then I'm off to my lecture.

Really need to get started on my dissertation writing, have the materials just need to get the words down.

Must keep an eye on water intake, I don't drink nearly enough when I'm out.

Have a great Monday everyone - it's really cold!

I hope you gave the school a rocket Sheridan and they've sorted things out for you. I hope the extra stress hasn't reduced your focus. You're doing great getting back into it. I have to say I think the choc shake is my least fav. I love the choc mint though.

Whats your dissertation on?

I hope you gave the school a rocket Sheridan and they've sorted things out for you. I hope the extra stress hasn't reduced your focus. You're doing great getting back into it. I have to say I think the choc shake is my least fav. I love the choc mint though. Whats your dissertation on?

Will have to wait and see Angel, she's never available straight away - only works 3 days a week for starters.

I've been fine luckily, put up with worse. I never liked the shake last year when I did the diet and now it's the only shake I really actually enjoy at all. Funny how the diet changes your taste over time.

My dissertation is titled "criminological perspective on the use of current legislation in the prosecution of cases involving the online grooming of children"

It sounds complicated but it's basically just analysing some cases that have been through court and recent media coverage of such cases and giving theories and opinions on whether the current structure is sufficient or whether more research etc would be beneficial.

Got 10,000 words to write and it makes up most of my overall degree classification so must get on with it. :)

So coming to the end of day 2.

One more pack to go and one more ltr of water to go - have currently done 3 so far.

Trying to keep it at 4 most days as much as possible. Hasn't been too bad.

Just looking forward to weighing on Saturday and fingers crossed seeing most of the gain gone and back on the road to the 10s.

Hope everyone is having a good evening. :)

Good luck on the dissertation Sheridan. I think the hard bit is getting enough data and info, takes ages. 10,000 words gives you enough to get your teeth into.

Well done on getting another day finished x

Back