Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Good luck with the dissertation! I hated the stress of university; well done on remaining in control. I used to snack so much during exam season.

Good luck on the dissertation Sheridan. I think the hard bit is getting enough data and info, takes ages. 10,000 words gives you enough to get your teeth into. Well done on getting another day finished x

That's very true Susie! Luckily I'm not doing any primary research - would never get ethics clearance! But just my literature review alone is 3,000 words so it will not be too bad overall.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the dissertation! I hated the stress of university; well done on remaining in control. I used to snack so much during exam season.

Thanks Sleek!
I have to be honest, it's been a real struggle this year doing work since I have been on diet - it's very difficult to split my motivation between the two but I'm wanting 2015 to be about completing things and seeing them through to the end. :)

Day 3/42

Just got to go food shopping after dropping kids off then off to my lecture.

It's very icy and cold today, going to be hard to do the water but will get it down. Want to give myself the best loss this week so it's back to actual fat loss rather than water loss.

Have the dreaded carb flu already, bad headache and all stuffy. At least it means that my body is on the road to ketosis.

Have a great Tuesday everyone. :)

WOW Sheridan! I went away for a while because I got sick and LOOK AT YOU!! You've done fantastically! Have you stuck to Exante this whole time? I'm back again on day 2 xxx

WOW Sheridan! I went away for a while because I got sick and LOOK AT YOU!! You've done fantastically! Have you stuck to Exante this whole time? I'm back again on day 2 xxx

Great to hear from you Manda! I'm sorry to hear that you were ill - hope that you are better now?

I have had time off, most recently several days in London last week but for the most part on plan.

I'm on day 3 of my restart! Hope you are doing well so far. :)

Well done on your successful restart. I find it difficult to drink water in this weather, but I mix hot and cold water together and it makes all the difference.

Well done on your successful restart. I find it difficult to drink water in this weather, but I mix hot and cold water together and it makes all the difference.

Thanks Sleek Chick!

I've managed pretty well, done 3 litres - one more litre and a pack to go.

Managed to resist nibbling the dinner I made for hubby and kids, a chicken and bacon stir fry.

image-3642101525.jpg

Though most of it in the bin as daughter crashed out and refused to wake up for it and my son won't eat half of the veg - gotta try though eh?

Hope you're having a good evening. :)

What is it with kids & vegetables although saying that my youngest used to love them.

Hope ketosis hits home soon Sheridan x

What is it with kids & vegetables although saying that my youngest used to love them. Hope ketosis hits home soon Sheridan x

I know! Kids are so picky at the best of times - it's even worse when you are not eating yourself!

Thanks, I hope I get into a good streak again like you have Susie. :)

That's absolutely brilliant, you've nailed this! Proud of you! Yeah I'm ok, just kept taking a few funny turns and thought it best to wait until my little guy was three months old. I'm doing well. Day two done. Just trying my best to get that water in xxx

That's absolutely brilliant, you've nailed this! Proud of you! Yeah I'm ok, just kept taking a few funny turns and thought it best to wait until my little guy was three months old. I'm doing well. Day two done. Just trying my best to get that water in xxx

Thank you!

Your body was probably still recovering after the birth, but it's good that you are feeling better now, and good that you stopped when you felt bad as carrying could have made it worse.

Water is definitely a massive struggle in this weather. Some people drink it hot or luke warm, or have the flavoured coffees but I don't like that.

Well done on getting back into it, I hope I see you posting some good losses in the next few weeks.

Definitely know you can crack this! :)

Day 4/42

Not feeling too bad this morning, went and picked up my Slendertone and used it, felt a bit weird but really needed something to tone up my saggy belly whilst I'm TSing.

So fingers crossed I'll see some good results over the next couple of weeks.

Eager for weigh in on Saturday, will be motivating to see myself close to 11st again.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

:)

That stir-fry looks delicious ! If that were me I would have frozen the leftovers and served it up to them again in a weeks time. My poor kids lol. Even if they don't particularly like it I still cook it for them from time to time. They can't always have their favourite and I tell my 3, 'that's ok, you don't have to like it, you just have to eat it', it works sometimes.

Did you find you get good results from the slendertone? My jelly belly could do with a bit of help !

That stir-fry looks delicious ! If that were me I would have frozen the leftovers and served it up to them again in a weeks time. My poor kids lol. Even if they don't particularly like it I still cook it for them from time to time. They can't always have their favourite and I tell my 3, 'that's ok, you don't have to like it, you just have to eat it', it works sometimes. Did you find you get good results from the slendertone? My jelly belly could do with a bit of help !

Thanks GEG!

I always forget that I've frozen something and even though I'm sure it's fine, I always end up throwing it out.

It is definitely about keep trying with kids, one day they'll love something, the next they'll hate it - I'm a bit mean and keep them at the table until I've seen they've had a few bits minimum.

I've only just started using Slendertone today, I plan on using for 20 minutes a day and seeing if I'm a bit more toned in a few weeks time. Can't do any harm, I'll let you know how it goes.

It definitely felt like my muscles were being worked - in a good way!

Today is going a bit sluggish but I know it's the standard at this point in a restart.

Been very tired, and spent literally all morning in bed after dropping the children off.
I've only had a litre of water and one pack just now so far today so working on the second litre and will aim for 3 litres today instead of forcing 4.

If I manage it spaced out then great, if not still a good amount.

Hoping it'll mean my gain is gone on Saturday. :)

Thank you! You're a fantastic inspiration. I was telling my fiancé about how well you've done. Yes I had been in the wheelchair for months and going from that to such low calories hit me hard! I managed to keep off my losses from last time and only gained back four pounds, so that's good!
what made you stay so well on track? I'm honestly in awe, you're fantastic. Do you just take it one day at a time? How do you manage four litres of water? I'm struggling just now on two, but I'll up it to three because the constipation is scary if I remember rightly

Thank you! You're a fantastic inspiration. I was telling my fiancé about how well you've done. Yes I had been in the wheelchair for months and going from that to such low calories hit me hard! I managed to keep off my losses from last time and only gained back four pounds, so that's good! what made you stay so well on track? I'm honestly in awe, you're fantastic. Do you just take it one day at a time? How do you manage four litres of water? I'm struggling just now on two, but I'll up it to three because the constipation is scary if I remember rightly

I'm glad that my diary is offering you some positivity Manda! It's really great that you managed to keep any gain to a minimum whilst you were off plan - that definitely shows how the diet is working for you mentally as well as physically.

I don't really know how I've stayed on plan really! Definitely the mini goals have helped, I probably would have stopped if I just said 5 stone to lose from the beginning without breaking it down.

I suppose it is one day at a time, I quite strict - 1 litre of water before 12pm, first shake around 1pm, second at 6pm and last shake no later than 11pm. I do plan days off - even if there's not an event, usually the day of weigh in (after I've weighed of course) because otherwise it's hard to see an end to the journey. Plus it's a good way to test what I've learnt about myself on the diet - and also a good reminder that I definitely can't eat as much as before and that I don't have to have everything in sight.

You've just got to find what works for you, some people add extras like some meat and all that and the best thing to do is to change plan - so that the allowance is there because then you don't have to use it all but instead of thinking oh no I've cheated and had extra, you can say wow I I've stuck to plan and I'm under the allowance!

With water, I can't really tell you, I literally have just water and shakes nowadays as I felt it worked better, I think my fridge has 15 bottles in it? I always like it chilled and I mark on my hand for each litre I've had to remind me as I kept forgetting.

Some people have warm water as this is easier in this weather or herbal teas can help.

You'll get back into the swing before you know it. :)

That's brilliant advice thank you! When you do your cheat days do you eat anything or stick to fairly keto stuff? Thank you for taking the time to write that big reply! I've got loads of eggs and pancakes to use plus shakes. I love them so it's not too bad.
Go you! I'll be following you closely <3

That's brilliant advice thank you! When you do your cheat days do you eat anything or stick to fairly keto stuff? Thank you for taking the time to write that big reply! I've got loads of eggs and pancakes to use plus shakes. I love them so it's not too bad. Go you! I'll be following you closely <3

I just try and limit calories rather than stick to ketosis stuff, I'm not a salad person really so just limiting calories can help ensure it's just water gain mostly that I get.

It's no problem! I love seeing people shedding the weight and being positive; we're all trying to achieve the same thing after all.

It's good that you got a stockpile of stuff ready, they've been bringing out so much new stuff which is great but I hardly like any of the new packs! Lol

Make sure you post regularly on your diary, it's great to have you back. :)

Back