Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Well done on the size 12's! Such an achievement x

I'm chuffed for you too. What a result x

Dreaded TOTM has reared it's ugly head, and I must say it's incredibly painful!

I don't feel bloated, just drained so I'm really hoping it doesn't make me retain water. I've been good today, except having some cheese.

Had my Sunday food all planned and now my sister has called to say that they've had to change the restaurant, and looking at their menu they have hardly anything if any at all meals that would be suitable!

The previous restaurant has chicken ceaser salad or plain cheese or ham omelettes with salad which was perfect but this new one doesn't appear to have even a chicken salad, I'm basically going to be stuck with just a bowl of leaves. Argh! I can't afford to waste another week shedding gain, so I'll try to get by on Sunday but at least I suppose I'll save money by not having anything....

Amazing result Sheridan! I am sure you'll be back in the 10s before weigh in! x

Thank you Sleek! Weighed this morning and I am 10st 13.7lbs!

So that's a 0.2lbs loss for this week so far! Whoop! And all gain gone :)

Just ask for a plain omelete, salmon or steak or something even if it's not on the menu It's amazing how accommodating restaurants can be. Chicken cesear salad can be majorly calorific so be careful. You'll find something, it's all part of long term maintenance. You can do it, go grab those size tens x

Just ask for a plain omelete, salmon or steak or something even if it's not on the menu It's amazing how accommodating restaurants can be. Chicken cesear salad can be majorly calorific so be careful. You'll find something, it's all part of long term maintenance. You can do it, go grab those size tens x

Thanks Angel, may have to try that. I don't like salmon or anything like that. If I had chicken ceaser it'd be without dressing and croutons.

Hopefully they do something or it'll be awkward.

What kind of restaurant is it?

Tried the new cookies and cream bar and really enjoyed it actually.
Also just have the Indian Style Daal and it was not bad, a little bland but filling.

I've already had 3ltrs today but having the bar and the meal pot seems to have made me feel really hungry. It could possibly be because it's TOTM.

So I'll have a chocolate shake for my last pack around 9.

I'll try and go easy on the water, as I don't want to have too much.

Weigh in tomorrow and even though it'll be a small loss, I'm impressed that I have lost all of my gain already as technically it'll be a full diet week on Monday.

It'll make me more determined to be very sensible on Sunday and not use it as an excuse like last week.

Hope everyone is well. :)

I ordered a pick my own batch to try new things too. I couldn't stand raspberry products but I'm excited about the curry and the cookie bars. Shakes seem to fill me up more than meals or bars.

I bet you'll be ticking goal number 4 off very soon! "Excited squeak"

I ordered a pick my own batch to try new things too. I couldn't stand raspberry products but I'm excited about the curry and the cookie bars. Shakes seem to fill me up more than meals or bars. I bet you'll be ticking goal number 4 off very soon! "Excited squeak"

Yeah I normally adore raspberry flavoured things but can't stand any of the Exante stuff flavoured that way. I did order a blueberry smoothie shake but will try that tomorrow.

I think you'll like the cookie and cream bar, it's smaller than the other bars but definitely filling and personally I like the texture better!

And I hope so! Should be next week if I avoid any gain! 1.5lbs to go! :)

Weigh in today and I'm down 0.9lbs!

That's a total loss for this week of 4.6lbs as I had a 3.7lbs gain. I'm pleased with the loss as it's only been 5 diet days before weighed in officially. So hoping that I'll see a little more drop over the next few days.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

Well physical sign of TOTM has stopped it appears this morning. But the emotional signs certainly haven't!

I'm super grumpy and for some reason super hungry! Just had my first pack and normally wouldn't have it til one, and I just had to have another cookies and cream bar - I only ordered two incase I didn't like them. But now I think I'll order more but they are £32 for 16! Quite expensive.

Anyways will have to hold out until 5pm for a shake and hopefully this feeling goes away. Need to get my water in, only had 750mls.

I really don't want to go out to eat tomorrow, just want to stay gone wrapped in my duvet.

Can you cry off the meal out and snatch some duvet time? You've been so busy lately you may be much in need of some you time hence the grumpiness and feeling hungry? You're doing so well to have lost your gain already. X

Can you cry off the meal out and snatch some duvet time? You've been so busy lately you may be much in need of some you time hence the grumpiness and feeling hungry? You're doing so well to have lost your gain already. X

Unfortunately not, it's my sisters partner's 30th birthday meal so need to make an appearance.

I may be able to get out of eating though because it will be quite a quick meal now as several people can't get out of work so have to eat at 6 and obviously can't stay late as kids will need bath and reasonable bedtime so we'll need to get home since it's Bristol again, so about a 3-4 hour round trip ugh.

It's easing, managed to hold out for my second pack until 4:30pm and with bedtime routine can wait until 9pm for my last. Have had about 2 litres of water so only one left luckily.

I'll get some normality back soon I hope.

Hope you are well angel. :)

Well done on holding out for your packs. It shows a real strength of spirit. I see what you mean about a not to miss party! I doubt anyone will notice if you eat or just have a drink and a bar. Especially if you're dealing with the kids. You'll know what to do when you get there and like most times when we feel we don't want to go somewhere it could turn out to be an amazing evening. I don't envy you the drive though. Pick something lovely to wear so you feel fabulous.

Have a a good day x

Well done on the loss Sheridan! I hope your meal goes well - you can ask them for a chicken salad even if it is not on the menu. I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate.

The cookies and cream bar looks delicious; I wasn't sure whether it was for TS as it was packaged under a different label and more expensive. Thanks for the heads up; I will given them a go when I next have to order.

Have a good day! x

Back