Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Anybody got snow? We don't but I hear there is down the road.

S.x

God, 2 interviews - you gonna be running the shop?? Do you get a staff discount, as that's a bonus if you do.
Have a good day tommorrow

I know eh? Checkouts! Can you imagine a Management Interview? College Course probably. Haha.

I have snooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww :d

Alarm went off at 5.45am and I just couldn't!! It's far too cold. At the weekend it was really mild 'n up as far as 13 degrees....... think it's back down to about 4 now, if not less. Brrrr. So, lazy day for me and here I am living in hope that I just managed to squeeze that 1.5lbs so I get my first stone (two more to go)! Weighed myself in the buff this morning and I'm 3/4lb down - dammit! Add clothes and I've either gained or stayed the same. Damn damn damn!!! Starve rest of day 'n pray to God eh? Haha.

xx

Still no snow here. :D

sorry not popped into your diary for ages sherry! i really should do as i laugh so much!
ive always fancied spending the day on asda's check out just to be nosey + you get a snazzy fleece to boot - cant all be bad lol

good luck for your wi - your doing really well and also goodluck for the interview if you decide you want it xxx

suz x

sorry not popped into your diary for ages sherry! i really should do as i laugh so much!
ive always fancied spending the day on asda's check out just to be nosey + you get a snazzy fleece to boot - cant all be bad lol

good luck for your wi - your doing really well and also goodluck for the interview if you decide you want it xxx

suz x

Hiya Suz...... glad to see you're back with us again. Yeah, it's not rocket science is it but I reckon I'll quite enjoy working checkouts at Asda. Easy peasy and stress free........ unless I cock up somebody's change! OMG! Feel sick at the thought of that!!!

Was thinking about the uniform......presuming they offer me a job, hope they give me a smaller size uniform when I lose more or it'll be far too big. Wait 'n see though eh? Dya reckon I can say WW weight loss depending? Haha! Snazzy fleece and 10% discount card after 6 months. Boost!

Anybody been taking Benefiber regularily? Cuz I'm now starting to think the it's the cause for my chopped onions!!! I'm going to doc in an hour..... dya think he'll section me if I say Benefiber is giving me chopped onions? Haha. He's the expert. Wait 'n see eh but it can't go on.

Can't stand Jeremy Kyle show........... full of Chavs 'n Neds........ can't bare it!

Last edited:
Gained a pound!

xx

Had to laugh, my starting weight is 20lbs more than yours. So I'm thinking perhaps my middle bit wobbles more! Haha. Less ur an oompa loompa? How tall are you?

Love my itouch. So handy if I can't be bothered opening the laptop. Just check my emails and minimins wherever I am. Wireless wi-fi connection depending of course.

Interview is tonight. 6 to 7.30. I'm a bit of a snob sometimes to be honest which is hard to believe I know cuz I've absolutely no scruples but....... I'm (trying to word this properly) a bit over qualified for doing checkouts at Asda. Qualified Secretary, Hairdresser, Nail Technician, Waxer, Hand & Foot Therapist, Indian Head Masseus........ Lady of the Night........ JOKIN!!!! :8855:

Don't get me wrong.... I bloody love the place, it's where all my money goes and I'm really just looking for a no brainer for savings for spends for me holidays. So checkouts at Asda, around 12 hours a week is just the ticket while the kids are at school. I've not got the job yet and I'm justifying why I do and don't want it! They'll probably recognise that I'm a bit unstable 'n not call anyway. How embarassing!!! Haha.

So my lovelies.... wish me luck? Or not! :D

Hello

Sorry i wasn't around yesterday to wish you luck for your interview, but by the sounds of it you didn't need it anyway! Good luck for thurs if you can muster up the enthusiasm. You know what i absolutely love looking at what other people buy in asda, what a field day you'll have, you'll be able to suss out those that are on ww and quiz folk about stuff, that would be heaven for me!!!

Im hopin im not an oompa loompa, nah im about 5'6, 5'7 (never quite sure should prob measure myself properly one of these days!) however, stomach for me has always been problem, not really too fussed about anywhere else just stomach and hips - oh what id give to be able to cut them off!!

Just back from asda actually, got some stuff to make cauliflower and cheese soup, thot it sounded delicious, will need to see if i can find the recipe again!

Oh had snow yesterday too, bloomin freezin here again tonight, don't know if there is more expected? x

Right I've got a list........

Not only did I gain a pound but I've 'been' 3 times since I got home so have came to the conclusion that if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all and even contemplated going back and asking to be re-weighed! Would have wiped me bum first though!! And wash me hands! Moohaha! Don't normally do toilet humour but thought it was funny on this occasion.

Secondly I wanna see Marley and Me!

Thirdly I go my new phone today.

Fourthly I don't have any black trousers to wear to Asda tomorrow. Dya fink slim cut jeans 'n high heel boots would be okay? Been so long since I've done anything like this. My day to day is slouchy jeans, trainers or uggs 'n a hoody! I'm so not glam! Haha!

Fifth - dunno, ran out of things.

Sixth - need to 'go' again.

xx

Good luck for your second interview...
I am like you with my next slouch jeans and ugg boots. I no its only asda but the slim cut jeans and high heel boots might be best :)

Good luck for your second interview...
I am like you with my next slouch jeans and ugg boots. I no its only asda but the slim cut jeans and high heel boots might be best :)

Thanks Gem. I had to laugh because there is no way on this earth I'd turn up in slouchy jeans, hoody 'n trainers. I feel bad for wearing jeans though. Will have a look in my cupboard. Maybe there is a pair lurking............I wore the jeans 'n boots last night. Damn. I'm always in a pickle.

I'm off to bed. It's been a long day.

Night night everyone.

xx

Hello

Sorry i wasn't around yesterday to wish you luck for your interview, but by the sounds of it you didn't need it anyway! Good luck for thurs if you can muster up the enthusiasm. You know what i absolutely love looking at what other people buy in asda, what a field day you'll have, you'll be able to suss out those that are on ww and quiz folk about stuff, that would be heaven for me!!!

Im hopin im not an oompa loompa, nah im about 5'6, 5'7 (never quite sure should prob measure myself properly one of these days!) however, stomach for me has always been problem, not really too fussed about anywhere else just stomach and hips - oh what id give to be able to cut them off!!

Just back from asda actually, got some stuff to make cauliflower and cheese soup, thot it sounded delicious, will need to see if i can find the recipe again!

Oh had snow yesterday too, bloomin freezin here again tonight, don't know if there is more expected? x

Cauliflower and cheese soup? Weight Watchers? Recipe please?

I made carrot soup today and it's lush.

Sweated off some onions 'n garlic with some 1 cal spray stuffy. Added 1.5 litre veg stock (two cubes) added heaps of carrots and half teaspoon of ground corriander (cuz it's the only corriander I had). Salt 'n pepper. After about 40 mins I blended it all down and added more sliced carrot cuz I like lumpy bits in my soup and let it cook still soft.

YUMMY MUMMY IN MY TUMMY! :D

thot you were off to bed?!! Yeh think the cauliflower and cheese soup is a ww recipe. Its on the recipe thread, quite a recent post! Well i went to make it then realised i didn't have half the ingredients, aaarghh!! So have actually made soup that is spookily similar to yours, carrots, onions, corriander in chicken stock (non veg left :() Then all blended down, yum!! Very nice even if i do say so myself!!

Anyhoo, get to bed and good luck for interview 2moro, x

Oh my giddy aunt! My belly is in bits!!! What have I been eating?? Seriously, I'm never unwell and I think I'm gonna give birth!!! Haha - okay, not quite but my tummy pains woke me this morning!

Anyhoo, I went to my interview. Had a good chat to Brenda. Ended up crying (don't roll your eyes!!!! - it was emotional!!). She asked me how other people would describe me and I said soft hearted and went on to tell her that I cry at absolutely everything and about the Hallmark advert. That was me away again! She handed me a tissue!! She said she's the same and I swear she nearly joined in!

Good news is she phoned me later on and I got the job. Part of it is being The Greeter at the front door for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon. Yay me! 10.5 hours a week - nothing is it? I'm chuffed and I get my 10% discount card in 3 months. That is so gonna be a boost.

FYI - Definately and there is absolutely no doubt about it...... Benefiber was responsible for the chopped onions. Bought two massive jars from Tescos and managed to take them back today. Goodbye chopped onions - I dinna haste ye back! ;)

Last edited:
Oh nice one about job!!! I love the little greeter at my local asda he is such a little sweetheart!!

Shame about stomach pains, on the plus side tho prob doin a few favours for wi next week, LOL!!!! So when you start your job?? x

Congratulations on the job! That's brilliant news!!! I will be travelling up just to be greeted by you! What a great job! I would love that! Where was it advertised?

Well done Sherry on the job - what are you like crying on an interview!! You'll have to post us all the special offers from Asdas
Have a good evening.

Back