Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Hi folks. Sorry I've not been on for a couple of weeks. It's been quite manic here what with getting in a new kitchen 'n stuff. However, it's just a quick not to say that I'm not following Weight Watchers any more. In a nutshell I've decided to drop it for the moment as it made me more hungry. All I did was think about food so really ate more than normal. When I'm not on a diet I'm healthy enough in what I eat but like everyone i have a piggy moment here and there and probably a larger appetite so I can eat more. I need exercise so that's what I've decided to do. At the moment I'm running 3 times a week. Don't get too excited. After 2.5 mins I'm hugging the nearest tree to keep me upright - haha! Also I've started jazzercise twice a week and at home I do the Wii Active (with the bands and leg strap) as often as I can. So I'm gonna see if that will make any difference. To be honest it has already. I'm not stressing about food and really being relaxed about what I eat and I got into a 14 jeans this morning....so something positive is happening. AND I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks and that's gonna continue till I really feel a good change in my shape.

So anyway I was in Dublin two weekends ago to see Beyonce and she was AMAZING!! The best concert I've ever been to and I've been to tonnes....closely followed by PINK - she was great too. Also going to Liverpool to see her again in November (Gold Circle - front of stage!!). Take That in Hampden Park next Sunday.....yeah, it's all good.

Anyhoo people. I'll pop back periodically to fill you in with updates...not that you're interested but it humours me. In the meantime, take care, happy dieting and best wishes.

Sherry. xoxo

Hi all. Now following the GI Diet. So far so good. Hope you are all hunky dorey since June?

xx

nice to see you back Sherry :D hows the GI diet suiting you? x

Hiya. So far so good to be honest but I'm only on day 2. I've lost 3 'n a half pounds overnight! (I know, I scale hopped!) but I could feel myself losing weight. I've also joined the gym which is different from before and go 3 to 4 times a week. I'm hoping this is the one for me. I'm praying no more Yo-yo'ing! Fingers crossed.

good luck with it :) not running now then? x

good luck with it :) not running now then? x

I was up until the kids went on holiday from School three weeks ago. My running buddy went on holiday and it was getting far too cold for my thin pale blue skin so I told Angie I was gonna join the gym and do some running there. Have taken a real liking to the cross trainer though so only walk uphill on the treadmill for 10 mins as a warm up.

Hello angel!! Glad to see you back! Sounds like youre right on track! Hope WI is a good un! lol!

Hiya sherry :) nice to see back

I've been AWOL myself but returned (for the 3rd time) in September and have been slowly plodding on since.

Hope your well x

Thanks ladies! I feel like a right donut though....all that weight I lost (was about a stone) and I've gained it all back! Doh! However, GI Diet has great reviews and the gym alongside - I'm gonna kick ass! Famous last words eh? But seriously. Even at my heaviest I'm a 16 and I ordered cropped Satin trousers from Next in a 16 and couldn't get the button closed! Gutted! So yeah....pretty much p***ed off!

Thanks for my welcome back btw and Jen - ur a star, don't turn sideways skinzo, ye'll disppear! Yay you!

Oh, Weigh In is Friday mornings. Location: My bathroom! xx

550 cals burned at the gym today....how many Milimeters off me bum dya fink? None probably....bet it comes off my toes or somewhere ridiculous like that! Ah phooey!

your doing well goign to the gym sherry, the only exercise i do is going for walks with Lucas but now the weathers grotty all my activity will be running round like a nutter at work lol

Hello (she says sheepishly!).....I'm back (again!). Rejoined WW last week, haven't been this heavy since I was pregnant. No witty banter today cuz I'm ashamed of myself! WI tomorrow. Watch this space!! Haha. Kickin some flabby ass! We shall overcome...... xx ;)

Thanks girls....I gotta do it this time! It's getting ridiculous this weight gain. I wonder quite often 'why is it that everyone else can lose 3 stone??' - it's my turn.

So here is my diary for today....please feel free to comment if you think I'm doing something wrong. x

Points allowance 32

40g High Bran
100mls 1% milk - 4
20g Raisins - 2
Cinnamon - 0

1% milk 100 mls (for coffee) - 1

Asda Low Fat Thai Chicken Soup - 4
3 x Rye Crispbread - 3
100g Cottage Cheese & Pineapple - 3
Tomato - 0

2 tiny tangerines - 0
1 granny smith apple - 0

100g Cooked Tiger Prawns - 3
350g Stir Fry Vegetables - 0
Garlic - 0
Chilli - 0
Ginger - 0

OMG - I've still got 12 to spare!!! What shall I have? :0)

hiya Sherry, long time no see :D how ya been?

guessing you're on the propoints now? dont worry, you'll be losing those excess pounds soon :) xxx

Woo hoo :D:D Yer back!! Don't you worry it'll be off in no time at all...hope your good xx

Thanks Joanne & Rachael. I'm so determined this time. I'm happy too if that makes sense? I'm normally quite miserable when dieting but this time round feels different so far. I'm not as hungry all the time but have consciously been drinking more water. Makes a hell of a difference. Just had a massive dinner - was so lush and so low fat! Haha. Oh, by the way I lost 4.5lbs this week! Boooyah! :D xx

Diary for today

40g High Bran
100ml 1% milk - 4
1 tbs Raisins - 2
Coffee

Soup - 4
Rye Crispbread - 3
Cottage Cheese - 3
Tomato
Low Fat Yoghurt - 2
2 tiny tangerines - 0

Chicken Breast - 6 (forgot to weigh it!)
100g Chicken Fried Rice - 6 (i've no idea how to point that so I guessed)
Huge mixed salad with balsamic vinegar - 0

Stuffed!!!

4.5lbs = brilliant!! woo hoo :D:D

Your dinner sounds v.delicious, I made a no point bbq sauce tonight and I was quite impressed with that too! You are definately right about the water I find it makes a huge difference to feeling full and losing weight, its a winner all round!! x

Back