Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

G'day. Yesterday's diary was shocking cuz I was working aaaaalll day till 11pm but will show you what I had.

Slice of Wholemeal homemade bread 78g - 4
tablespoon of Light marmalade - 2 (guess)

Butternut Squash & Tomato Soup - 0
2 x Homemade Wholemeal Bread (thickish) - 6

Granny Smith Apple

10.30pm - Mars Bar!!! - Point it for me someone?
1 dry fried Chicken Breast......(you can see me eating the mars bar while I'm frying the chicken breast eh?)....it was so late, I was starving and then fell into bed!! No idea how much the chicken breast weighed but I'm guessing since I'd only had 12 points for my day and pretty much 19 to play with that I was safe.

:D

Bit peckish today - dunno why! xxx

God what a shame!! Working till 11pm :eek: god I'd be dead on my feet!

A mars bar is 5.5pts but thats discover points, not sure how many pro points but i'll give you a rough idea? I never weigh my chicken breasts?? Always just point them at 2.5 (again old points!)

Hope you've had a less hectic day today x

Thanks for that Joanne. Yesterday was a munchie day....probably because I didn't eat properly on Friday. I was starving (more like craving sugar) most of the day and it scared me a bit. I thought "oh oh, here we go again.....with the same old starving all the time like I was the last time on WW" but however it passed and you'll see why.

Slice of wholemeal bread 75g - 4
Light Marmalade - 2

2 slices of wholemeal - 4
Extra Light Mayonaisse - 1
2 slices of chicken breast - 2
mixed salad
sliced tomato

Packet of Frisps
Custard Cream
and two other random plain biscuits (by this time I'm cross-eyed!!)
No idea of points and I'll explain why.....Saturday night is my treat night. I don't go the chippy or pig out on Pizza on weigh in day. Saturday is MY night.

THEN....
Take Away Indian (oh yeah)

2 x Onion Bahjis (spellin!?)
1 helping of Jai Puri
1 helping of Tikka Masala
1 helping of Pilau Rice
Small piece of Naan Bread
Bombay Potatoes
chips!! eek!

Ok, it wasn't loads 'n loads though it sounds like it but it was still lush. And I had a couple of Smirnoff and Diet Irn Bru too.

Back to being good today. Yay!

xx

hope you are back on the wagon today then Sherry :D

indian sounds lovely xxx

Hope you've had a "good" day today foodwise! Can't believe it's Sunday night already :( the weekends just pass so quickly! x

Tell me about it! Flew by! Yeah I have been good today - well at least I think so.

B - 40g High Bran & 100ml milk -4
Raisins - 2
Coffee

Lunch - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - 6
Tuna & Xtra Light Mayo - 3
Salad
French Fries - 3

D - Chicken breast
3 x small roast potatoes
vegtables
yorkshire pudding
gravy

4 vodka 'n diet irn bru

I've no idea about the points as I lost track but I've not stopped today what with ironing, washing, cleaning and organising.....so hope that burnt off some excess cals....will be even better tomorrow....I promise. Weekends are my weakness. xx

Hiya

Hope you've had a good day today, food looks good yesterday and you even managed to fit in a few vodkas...I like it!! x

Hi

Hope you're having a good week missy!! x

Hiya....have been away since the 9th to Bahrain (yeah I know - don't ask!) and we're finally home. Have to admit, because there was very little to do due to the fighting and the weather got a bit windy, I ate and drank for Scotland and Bahrain! Haha. Well I was on holiday too so back to reality with a thud and now I'm back on track....only been home 7 hours and already planning food for the week. xx

Phew, ur home safe and sound was worried about u! Good for u getting back on it and double good for planning this week's food!!

I bet it was nice catching up with your sis! Saw some of ur pics on Facebook, looked nice!!

Spk soon x

Yeah it was fine....we had no first hand experience of the trouble. Saw some tanks going to the airport and also some smoke billowing from the Financial Harbour/Pearl Square area but they'd burned the tents. Lots of helicopters too. Everything closed down because of the trouble to could barely find a restaurant to eat in. Glad to be home, too windy!! No tan - boo! Haha. My Sister has gone to Dubai till Tuesday - jealous! Bet it's not windy in Dubai! Haha. xx

Forgetting to list my points down....but my worlds been upside down since I got back from Bahrain and the rest of the week is mental too. Went back to my running tonight and it was shockin.....so unfit! I nearly cried but I've been assured that my fitness level will come back quite quickly. I need to shift this excess weight too....running will be so much easier if I'm not carrying 4.5 excess stone around with me.
The rest of the week.....
Going to see The Script in concert tomorrow. Woo Hoo!
Wednesday - going to a new WW class (because I've changed my running nights).
Thursday - Running
Friday - Night Out
Saturday - Night Out (Gawd!!!)

Today I've had 3 goes of homemade chicken broth. I've not idea how to point it. No fat though as I used chicken breast but the yellow split peas and barley?? Anyone any idea? The rest was just veg and stock cubes (I do love a stock cube so I won't tell you how many went in the pot - but it was the low sodium ones!!)

Anyway...today was

All Bran, Raisins, Milk and Cinnamon

Chicken Broth - ???
Muller Light - ??? (need to point it)
3 tiny satsumas

5.30pm - (before I went running - for energy)
Bowl of chicken broth and slice of wholemeal bread

8pm - (after running - for the shock!)
Another bowl of chicken broth
Muller Light
Bannoffe Cereal Bar

Cup of tea
2 Cups of coffe....that's been my day. Will be horrified if that Chicken Broth is mega high in calories or points!!!

Burned 401 cals running but still......

Gawd I'm ramblin on eh? :D

Hiya

Well done for getting back out to the running...you know it'll get easier quickly!! No idea about the soup, I'm guessing probably about 2 points (old points for a bowl? just a pure guess though!)

Ooh script tomorrow...that'll be great, I'm sure they are playing glasgow tonight. I really like them, hope you have a fab time! xx

Thanks Jo....I've not thought about the Chicken Broth again. I've bought the monthly pass and am now tracking online and on my iphone and it's fab! So handy.

I went to The Script concert last night and it was brilliant. They were really good, loved it. More of a fan now than ever. Bless them, Irish accent helps! Haha.

B- 40g High Bran
80mls of Semi Skimmed
20g Raisins
Cinnamon Total 6 points

L- Wholemeal Pitta Bread -3
80g Sliced Turkey - 2
Mixed Salad - 0
Scraping of Extra Light Mayonnaise - 0
Muller Light Orange & Chocolate - 2

S- Apple - 0

D- 206g Chicken Breast - 7!! (Didn't realise chicken was so high on Pro Points! - was a big bit of chicken right enough)
100g Basmati Rice - 3
50g GFY Sweet & Sour Sauce - 1

S- Muller Light Orange & Chocolate - 2
Milk for Coffee - 1

27 points but meant to have 32. Don't care, every little helps. :)

Not so bad....it is doable.

BTW - I can't walk, my muscles are in bits with running Monday night!! Eek! Back out tomorrow - can't wait - NOT! :)

Lost 2.5lbs....shiney 7 for me! Yay! xx :D :D :D

Wayhay!! Well done you!!!

Sounds like you had a great time at the Script, I'm a little jealous I didn't get to see them!

Good luck with the running tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be much easier than Monday x

The Script were superb! :D You gotta try 'n get tickets if they come back to Glasgow. Really good.

Anyhoo, I'm still reeling from losing 2.5lbs!! So great and chuffed to bits considering I'd only been home 6 days from Bahrain and I swear I took no prisoners!! When I was away I chowed down for Scotland! Still lost weight - how amazing??

Anyhoo, here is yesterday's diary......Monthly Pass is so great btw. Laptop and iPhone tracking is the business! :)

B -
40g High Bran - 3
100ml Semi Skimmed Milk - 1
Medium Banana
Cinnamon - 0

L -
Medium Wholemeal Pitta - 4
80g Tuna Chunks in Brine - 1
1 tbsp Extra Light Mayonnaise - 0
Muller Light Orange & Chocolate - 2
Mixed Salad

D -
150g Weight Watchers Oven Chips - 7 (they're amazing!!) :)
80g Asda Tuna Chunks in Brine - 1
2 1/2 tbsp Extra Light Mayonnaise - 1
Mixed Salad - 0
Tomato - 0
Cucumber - 0

Anytime - (oh dear don't judge but still stayed within my points!)
1 Cadbury's Creme Egg!! - 5
1 Cadbury's Big Race!! - 4
Apple - 0
Semi Skimmed Milk (for coffee) - 1

TOTAL 31 POINTS - Oh yeah! :D x

keep on track

Im a new member just joined ww again - finding it difficult understanding pro points as Ive got the old point system so deep rooted and the point wheel I cannot understand - However this is my deffo last attemp - I stopped smoking 2 years ago and piled the weight on :eek:

Im a new member just joined ww again - finding it difficult understanding pro points as Ive got the old point system so deep rooted and the point wheel I cannot understand - However this is my deffo last attemp - I stopped smoking 2 years ago and piled the weight on :eek:

Wow same here Saz...I stopped Nov 3rd 2008 and was a bit overweight anyway but now I'm probably 2.5 stone heavier! If you register online for the monthly pass (works out cheaper than week by week), you can use the online tracker and if like me you have an iPhone, you can download the app and use that tracker on the go too....they both co-inside with each other. I've never been happier on a diet than I am with Pro Points. Normally I'm miserable and wake up filled with dread but not this time. Pro Points is a really positive thing for me. Can't recommend enough that you buy the monthly pass for the use of the tracker though. PLUS it's only £12.95 for the first month at the moment....normally £19.99 a month.

Was out running again tonight - joined a new Jog Scotland Group (as opposed to my old one) and they were delightful. Only managed a measly 3 miles but gimme time to get my mojo back - I'll be Zola Budd'in it like you won't believe! Count on it! ;) x

Last edited:
Hiya Sherry

Sounds like you are going at it all guns blazing this week! Good for you! The online planning membership sounds really handy!! I'm just so reluctant to switch from discover to pro points, purely because I know discover so well and its working! If I feel I'm hitting a wall I might think about changing over!

Anyhoo, hope you've had a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend..I know I am! x

Back