Shift Workers?

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
Am I right in thinking that if you tell your consultant you're a shift worker when you join, you don't have to pay for weeks missed due to work?:confused:

Yes that's correct. There is a box to tick on the form you fill in, I just write in the holiday diary when I'm working.

hmmm... i wish i had said shift work just so if i need to miss i week i wouldnt have had to pay :(

hmmm... i wish i had said shift work just so if i need to miss i week i wouldnt have had to pay :(

Theyd probably expect you to let them know in advance though or to have a pattern of weeks you miss. Thats how it was when I did WW. I couldnt just miss random weeks and put it down to shifts, I always told her the week before and she could see a pattern emerging

I put down that I do shifts, but as I was just starting my new job I had no idea what the pattern would be.
Now I do know I will have to stop going to the Monday night meeting and go on a Thursday morning, but can only go every other week, will that be ok do you reckon?

Back