• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shifting my goal.

ZoBo

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb G: 9st0lb
I've decided to change my ticker.

As it stands my goal weight is 8 stone. BUT at the minute I just feel like that is a massive trek to get to.

So, I've decided to change it to 9stone. For now anyway. Just feels a bit more achievable.

Has anyone else done this before?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ZoBo

Silver Member
Very good. Did you still have good losses on 810? I've just started it & am really worried.

Yeah I lost 3 lbs in the week I did 810.

It all fell to pieces once I started 1000 though, I couldn't stop myself from eating bread :(

BTW, I'm on WW now, not CD. I lost most of my weight with CD though. :)

x

ZoBo

Silver Member
Well done. I can't wait to be 9stone. I'm only 5ft 2in, so being even a stone overweight really shows....

ZoBo

Silver Member
Gosh, so you've done really well. Are you managing ok on WW or finding it more diffucult to stick too.

I find this diet really easy most of the time. I'm having a bad week due to totm, but generally I love it.

I love WW :)

Though it's all about what diet suits YOU - I couldn't have even started without CD, but I'd still be stuck at 10 stone if it wasn't for WW.

After a while on 810/1000, I felt CD was too restrictive in what you could/couldn't eat, so I switched to WW :)

x

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm going to get to goal on 810 then switch to WW. I can't wait to eat properly again.
My mum is also on cd, but has done WW before for years & she loves it!
I've got a major event to go to in 6 weeks, so I NEED to be 9 stone for that. Otherwise I'm not going. lol

Hehehe :D

I want to be under 9 stone by Christmas, but that shouldn't be a problem. :p

I would definitely advise working up the plans before starting WW - also, you have to be at least 8st 2 to join WW - otherwise they won't let you join I don't think. You have to lose at least 5lbs, so maybe you should join when you're 8st 7?

x

ZoBo

Silver Member
Yes I probably will. Hopefully that means I can start having a normal life again in the new year. lol

Hehe. I plan to have a normal Christmas and I'll probably have to be back on WW for a few weeks in the new year :p

I plan to have anything I want, but in moderation :)

x

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm definately having christmas off. The food is the best bit. lol Just hope I'm near my goal, won't feel as guilty then.