Shikei85's Lipotrim diary :)

Well, yesterday I decided to take a day off and it really wasn't worth it :( I felt sick most of the day and food really wasn't as good as I'd been fantasising about to be honest! Happy to be back on the shakes this morning and staying on this diet longterm seems more doable than ever, so it wasn't a totally bad thing to have cheated I think, it put things in perspective. Anyway, today is day one of my second week, and I'm going to be 100% all the way :)

Thought I'd add a pic of my graduation dress as further motivation :D

graddress.jpg
It's a Max & Cleo that I managed to find on sale from Neiman Marcus online, so I'm very proud of my bargain hunting! It's only a size 14 though and I'm currently straddling size 18 on top and 22 on bottom :cry: BUT I have 8 months to get into it, and into it I shall get! Planning to wear it with thick black tights as it'll be December and freezing :)

you will look amazing in this! keep up the good work, 12lb in one week is an amazing result!

I was going through my clothes yesterday and I have at least ten pairs of size 20 jeans that haven't fit in over a year, along with a couple of pairs of 18s that I nearly squeezed into three years ago.... I won't need to buy any new clothes as I lose weight! :D Then this morning I've just found two pairs of 22s from Evan's, brand new, that I'd forgotton about! They're a tight fit but I find Evan's jeans sizes run quite small, they must not have fit me when I bought them otherwise I'd not have been wearing the same pair of jeans to college all year :rolleyes:

Beatufil feeling, wearing old clothes that fits you again... I love that! And it will be so cost-efficient as you don't have to buy new once - brilliant! :)

I was craving fried rice so bad this evening! For some reason I always crave between about 5-7 in the evenings :/ Anyway, stuck to my water. One more day tomorrow and then weigh in Saturday morning, woohoo!

Lads you've no idea how close I was to getting a Chinese tonight! My little brother was wonderful and talked me out of it though, and I remain 100%! I was having really bad cravings for honey spare ribs, which Im sure would have ruined me altogether :rolleyes: Anyway, weigh in tomorrow!

All of these posts are really useful to me. I start lopitrim TFR on Monday 30th April and feel prepared as i read everyones experiences...thank you xx

Urgh, binged last night :break_diet: I definitely CANNOT take days off, I just have no self control :cry:As soon as I let myself eat, I eat everything around me. The shakes feel so safe because I know I can't have more than what's in the packet. I WILL NOT let myself do this next weekend, there's no such thing as a day off from Lipotrim!!! :nono:

Well after my last weigh in at the start of May I went COMPLETELY off plan, had my final exams and then there were celebration lunches for my results (I'm a qualified teacher, whoopee!!! :D) and three weeks at Irish College in July. I'm back with a vengence now though! Started back on Lipotrim last Wednesday and have been completely 100%! I'm determined to stick to it 100% until at least the first week in September, when school term starts. After that I'll see how I manage juggling work with shakes, would feel a tad awkward bringing my handblender into staff rooms with me, so I might go on maintanence and try to continue losing that way :)

And restarting yet again! Third time lucky I hope :p I've been back on TFR for two weeks now but seem to have hit a plateau at 19st, weigh in is Saturday so fingers crossed I'll have gotten into the 18s by then! Been 100% except for last weekend when I went away with the girlies for a 30th birthday, but I am absolutely sticking to it 100% from now until my graduation in December. Food lasts seconds, weightloss lasts all day long!

For all my self promises I had a terrible weekend again last week :devilangel: I really don't care how many times I slip up though, I'm determined to keep going. Fall down 7 times, get up 8! I've been 100% since Tuesday and when I popped on my mum's scales last night I was finally well below 19st! :scale: I'm so delighted as that was a bit of a mental block :) Not sure if I should do my usual Saturday weigh in or wait til Monday to make it a full week, think I might go tomorrow.

Also my Evans size 22 jeans that were so tight on the thighs I couldn't pull them all the way up in the crotch... I was able to pull them all the way up yesterday!!! Bring on the size 20s :D Last time I took my measurements it was 43-36-57, will redo them soon as that was at 19st though :) I'm such a pear! :rolleyes:

Back