Shini's diary !!

Lost 3lbs not very happy!!! Soooo very solid no cheating now til next wi!!!! Lol ahh didn't u get through the day it's not easy going bak to diet I totally agree x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 3lbs not very happy!!! Soooo very solid no cheating now til next wi!!!! Lol ahh didn't u get through the day it's not easy going bak to diet I totally agree x

not happy....... you must be happy ive lost no weight this week.

keep at it and be proud please xx

Day 24!! Its been a really busy day! Started college at 2pm boy was I hungry oooh wot, so at 6pm went and got a sandwich a nice flap jack!! But funny thing was I stuffed emm in my bag, n just did not bother to eat em!! Soo pleased with my self beat the food at it's own game lol!!! Sooo extremely tired now! Early nite it shall be x

That is showing self control, buying the food and not eating it, good for you.

Maggie38 said:
That is showing self control, buying the food and not eating it, good for you.

True maggie38, hope I can keep it up lol x

MrsFatBum said:
Hey shini:)

Your doing so so well!!!!! You look great. What you studying at college? Or r u teaching? X

Hi mrs fb now now!! How ru? And how's cd ? Oooh I wish it's a struggle lol, me teaching I wish lol! It's other way around Im doing a teaching assistant course lol!! And yeastday was first long day at college lol...

Hey Im good thanks just plodding on. Ive had a random few weeks... I keep going up and down.. to the point i have lost track of where I am at :S but i think a breakthrough this week my sneaky weigh in on monday showed that I have lost 3lbs... so hopefully wednesday weigh in will be a good one.

teaching assistant course, thats great :) good luck with it xx

Day 25!!! Wowwwwwwwwww sooo glad it's over I've had bad bad cravings today! Due on next week probably that's y. I know no excuse but I can't help it! The cravings always come once a month. :( ahhhh but didn't give in nit just yet lol!! So hopefully tomorw should be alot easy!! Did quite abit of walking to today ... I never do that often! Lol... Mrs fb that's a very good loss!! Don't give up good things always take time, and I'm sure before u know it u will be at goal weight!!! (((hugs))) xxx

Day 26!!!!!! Ahhh it's been a very hard day. Wel were do I start, I had broke my left ankle 6half years ago, after surgery n pins put in, was in a plaster for 8weeks n crutches !! So now this last few months it's really been playing up on me. Today went to docs to get my Xray results n doc sed the bone has gone very very thin, which isn't a good thing and also it's showing signs of arthritis:( soo to top it all up he sed I've had low calcium need to do more bloods in a fortnight, n also to need to have steroid injection in ankle ... Aaah feeling really down so come home and ate to bars of chocs :( :( I knwwww was doing so wel but just felt so stressed!! Just hope I can pick up from tomorw and still manage a loss for Sunday !!!! But don't really know wer it leaves me in terms of cd!! OH is adamant I stop this diet for good, n start drinking milk everyday to see if it really helps. Hmmmm really lost n down!! My packs finish next week. I do plan to stop cd... But but awh I just don't know

Day 28!!! Wel slept loads today felt so tired and drained yet have never felt dis way on cd!! Sooo feel bak in ketosis as just could not taste my mint shake at all or tel it was mint!! Good thing!!!!! Weekend is ahead but hope to be good n solid all the way! No plans to stay at home and recover lots lots of ironing n washing!! Bloody never ends... Aaah I dont knw!!

slimming deb said:
Hi shini , sorry to hear your bad news I hope you had a better day today ? Can you not do ss + so that you have milk? X

Hey thanks Hun! How ru? How's cd going yeh have just decided to add milk to drinks mite help me feel better...

Day29 ..... Feeling really good it's a weekend and I usually pick at food today I've had problems even drinking my shakes as I just not felt hungry at all.... Start wi: 15.8 Current: 10.13. Still have a weigh bit to go.. But slow losses now!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wi till mothers day let's c how far I get... Hmm

Lol I've still got last one to go!!! Maybe abit later... Ru nt on CD then? Ru doing ww

Back