Shiny is back.

Hehe - I guess 76 isn't so bad ... but 78 is by far superior, I have to say that ... its my year lol xx - hey yes sticking to your diet is progress x :) - you doing the extra easy? Its fab lol!! I am loving it - I love the variety I can eat, as I was calorie counting for months I excluded things like pasta / bacon etc etc. I like the fact I can east these things with ease now and its showing to be working!!! Only downside to slimming world is I might have to change venues ... I only joined for the social aspect (ie mingle with the opposite sex at long last) but sadly the average age of the group excluding me is 50+ pmsl

hahah!!! well its a shame my group is so far away coz there are quite a few of us younger girlies lol (hark at me saying im young after revealing i was born in 76!)

Ive never really tried EE, i do mostly green days coz i find em easy and fill me up, but have to say i have better losses on red....

have you made the mullerlight and jelly terrine yet? T'is yummy and only 1.5 syns the lot! I just made it with orange jelly and the choc orange muller mmmmmmmm
xxx

Ooooh no I haven't :) where is the recipie? And what's this weekly password all about at the meetings lol? Hey your not old :) 34 is a good age to be lol - you all should come to my group and liven things up, before I'm drawn into conversations of blue rinse and knitting patterns pmsl xx

how many fingers did it take to work out my age lol...or are ya good at maths?!

terrine..make up a hartleys sugar free jelly sachet with only half the amount of water it says on pkt, allow to cool, chuck in 2 tubs of mullerlight, whizz with hand blender and pour in a loaf tin, let it set in fridge then turn out on a plate.
(they say to add a whisked egg white but i dont bother any more...i didnt blend it this time either, just stirred it all together!)

PS ..i reckon me n katie could give your blue rinse brigade a run for their money!!

oh yeah ...and the password is for SW online...you can register and check the syns of stuff etc..but u have to be a group member to access it.

have you tried SW chips? oohhh and the quiche? i take it to work all the time!

Nope not tried any of the stuff yet :-( will look online at the weekend x free all weekend with nothing to do so may as well go the gym then do some cooking - I do like cooking :)

fire brigade normally in attendance when i cook!
nah only kidding...i aint THAT bad (much)
theres loads of stuff on the SW section on here too...have a nosy and see what takes your fancy...variety is the spice of life! x

:pYou are a very bad boy coz u havent been here and posted your weighin result this week!:giggle:

oops!!! Thank you for reminding me hehe xx - I lost 1lb more this week :)

I am going to go for a bigger loss this week :) - as last weekend there was alot of alcohol involved, and I am not going out now for at least 6 weeks - so time to knuckle down :)

I have had a review at the gym by my trainer, and my workouts have stepped up a gear.

Mon/Thurs = Upper Body Weights workout - 15reps / 4sets
Mon/Thurs/Sun = Cardio consisting of Treadmill / XTrainer / Bike (20mins each)
Tue/Fri = Lower Body Weights workout - 15reps / 4sets
Wed/Sat = Swimming 1hr

Well done! 1lb is great after your amazing loss last week, especially if you've been out drinking as well :)

That's one think I refuse to give up... I'd be miserable as sin if I couldn't go out and have a few every now and then. Normally I stick to vodka with diet mixers, but it's going to be more tricky to do that now beer garden weather is approaching :eek:

Are you still weighing in with the blue rinse brigade, or have you swapped group now? The one I used to go to had a pretty good mix of people...no eligible men for me unfortunately, but women were in abundance!

Some piccy updates:

Paddys Day 2009:

meandjohn-1.jpg

paddysday-1.jpg

April 2010 100lb lighter & 29lb from goal.

April2010.jpg

rsz_karens40th.jpg

When I have the bottle I may post some body shots from before and after when I reach my goal lol, that's where the big difference shows :)

wow you can really see the difference....and look at those shoulder muscles! (Im sure there is a proper name for them but i dunno do i ?!) hehe!

you should get the pics put side by side in your signiture....Tom can do that if u ask him nicely, he did mine for me once.

keep up the good work, your are doing fantabulous xx

PS Im still trying to recruit a personal trainer lol

You do look soooo different Alan... I was looking at some of your pictures on FB the other day (not stalking, honest!! :eek:) and you look like a totally different person!
Your goal must seem to close now, especially now you've hit the magic 100lb mark! I'm sure you're already feeling great though :) x

I am starting to feel great - I am working hard to try and reduce the 'overhang' lol - going to give it a year of working out hard, and what's left I am going to go private and have plastic surgery, I still have some way to go to the body I want xx .. But I can finally SEE the changes myself and feel them. This week my confidence has started to come back and hey hey I have been approached by a few ladies while out and about haha, finally!! :)

Hey, get you! So tell us more about the ladies? any goss?

Seriously though, there's every reason for you to be feeling great, and I'm glad you're starting to get your confidence back.
They say it takes the mind longer than the body to adjust to major changes like the one you're going through. So while your body's looking great, and you're seeing the results on the scales, phychologically you're still wearing your 'fat-suit'. That's until your mind adjusts to the different person you're becoming - but it sounds like you're on your way to making that adjustment :D
xx

I was feeling brave and have done a full body montage thingy in the before and after thread ... yuck lol.

No goss on the woman thingy yet, more to follow, early days not jinxing anything ;) Something is happening, will update soon hopefully lol x

hey hey mr shiney!

Thought i'd come say hello to a fellow SW'er!

hope your still going strong!

love kae
xxx

Back