Total Solution Shiny new Diary! Day 1

well another day so far under my belt and I'm not gonna mess it up now! totally focused!

1 pack down plenty of water and coffee just bout to have my second :)

:D

I have fallen back in love with this diet again, and I'm so pleased!

Well a diffcult morning was had by all as had to attend court with a very good friend and she was just a mess, horrible to watch her only to find out the defendants solicitor was one of the solicitors that dealt with my friends divorce so it had to be ajourned till he finds another solicitor so she has to go through it all again..... bummer.

But on a better more positive note I'm really in the zone recently and I haven't felt like this for a long time...... time is just going so fast, and my packs are going down nicely. I knew I had it in me just liked to mess around i guess.

Food note below:

I could just smash a maccys right now tho! lol

Well a diffcult morning was had by all as had to attend court with a very good friend and she was just a mess, horrible to watch her only to find out the defendants solicitor was one of the solicitors that dealt with my friends divorce so it had to be ajourned till he finds another solicitor so she has to go through it all again..... bummer.

But on a better more positive note I'm really in the zone recently and I haven't felt like this for a long time...... time is just going so fast, and my packs are going down nicely. I knew I had it in me just liked to mess around i guess.

Food note below:

I could just smash a maccys right now tho! lol

Oh your poor friend :(

Good news on the diet front though :) Isn't it nice when you are feeling really positive about the whole thing? :D I had that last week but sadly damn TOTM is causing havoc this week LOL

I know what you mean! Those b******s at McDonalds put vouchers through my door the other day :O With pictures :O Got a pizza hut one today too B******s!!

please excuse the language bit hungry today LOL :)

Hiya Kissy sounds like ya well into the Zone with ya diet head firmly in place!!!! well done and gook luck fo ya first official WI..what day do you have it??? xxxxx

Back