Total Solution Shiny new Diary! Day 1

Hi hun good luck! it pays off if you stick with it!

I've done exante before but this is my ump-tinth time restarting but need to do it this time! No excuses!

This is my 2nd try and 3rd try of a vlcd! Good luck too us both heehee!

oh hun you poor thing :(
glad the diet is going OK x

Well ladies I must confess! need to have a little I'm afraid!

I went down to my dad's farm to help my nan with her allotment (lol it consisted of holding a hose pipe so hardly hard work) and forgot to eat till tea time then had a tiny dinner (and i mean tiny!) as was in so much pain and so tired. So I went to bed.

I woke up yesterday and I was going to do exante but instead I ended up being so busy that i forgot to eat! ouch! then i went out had a bottle of wine and 4 single vodka and lemonades and woke up this morning and I'm in ketosis!

why is my body such a bloody pain! lol it really annoys me

I sometimes sit and wonder why I'm over weight because I eat quite healthily but its my relationship with food which is why I'm fat! now if i wasnt in ketosis I would be ramming food down my throat after virtually starving for 2 days! that is so unhealthy!

anyway on to slimmer and better things!

I'm feeling great, slightly hungover, so all the water will help!

Have a great day everyone :D

Glad your in ketosis hun (even tho im not sure how all this exante stuff works lol)

Hope your hangover goes away!! xx

Thanks hun Ketosis is when your body uses up the stores of carbs in your liver when eating low carb and it changes to burning body fat for its source of fuel :)

So what do you eat, etc?

Does it make your breath smell lol, weird question!!! xx

Lol I "eat" 3 shakes or soups a day water and black coffee! thats it nothing else!

And ketosis can make your breath smell but im an obssesive teeth cleaner anyway lol

Plus it only me tim and the dog and the amount i smoke and the coffee i drink covers it up nicely lol!

ok so 2 packs down today nom nom nom...... and a sneaky peek on the scales has tols me that im 8lb down after 2 days!!!

boff! :D

well 3 packs down and somehow i'm out of ketosis think its to do with the alcohol consumption last night, so im suffering a little and watching supersize vs superskinny isnt helping! its like uber food p*rn!

got a boullion and gonna relax while tim washes up! :D

Good luck I'm sure you'll do it this time .... your such an inspiration to everybody .... look forward to hearing about your progress xx

Well after not sleeping at all last night, I'm a touch tired today! lol

But I'm still in K but I'm bloody starving! I could eat a scabby donkey in dog muck!

So I'm gonna mash up a big black coffee in my travel mug and walk the dog if i cant stand it any longer!!

but I'm bloody starving! I could eat a scabby donkey in dog muck!

You could what?!! Eeewwwwww lol

Hopefully the coffee will do for you hun! Hope the day improves somewhat and the hunger goes.............if I hear of any missing scabby donkeys in the news later today, will know where to start looking ! LOL

Glad your in K hun and 8lbs down after 2 days is AMAZING!!!

Im such a food lover i dont know how you go without!! Well done for sticking with it so far!! xx

Thanks sweetpea! It's amazing I'm such a foodie! but yet I'm feeling positive right now :)

xx

You could what?!! Eeewwwwww lol

Hopefully the coffee will do for you hun! Hope the day improves somewhat and the hunger goes.............if I hear of any missing scabby donkeys in the news later today, will know where to start looking ! LOL

Haha the coffee did the trick! good old coffee! lol just about to start on the water! better go drag IT outta bed! suddenly my day gets worse when he clambers out of bed! lol

and yeah people with scabbies donkey take heed! lol

xx

Back