Shirataki noodles

Nina41

I Am absolutely in love with them! Does anybody know which is the cheapest site to buy them? Tks!

think i got mine slightly cheaper at the japan centre but not sure!

I tried them once but really didn't like them, maybe I didn't cook them properly

I'm a big fan but only after I learned how to eat them. Key is to RINSE RINSE RINSE as soon as they come out of the bag. I then let them soak in any broth I'm cooking them in or at least boil them in water for a while to remove the liquid residue. They also worked better when I cut them as they're super long. I think they're meant to be like tofu - no real "flavour" but more just soaks up whatever they're cooked with.

They were a super-saviour for me 1st time around as a I'm a pasta-holic... just ordered 20 more bags for my relaunch next week :)

I probably didn't rinse them enough times but to be honest I didn't miss pasta as much as I thought I would and even now on stabilisation I still eat courgette pasta because I prefer it to real pasta. It's really strange how dukan changes your tastes in food

I will try zero noodles, tks!

I'm a big fan but only after I learned how to eat them. Key is to RINSE RINSE RINSE as soon as they come out of the bag. I then let them soak in any broth I'm cooking them in or at least boil them in water for a while to remove the liquid residue. They also worked better when I cut them as they're super long. I think they're meant to be like tofu - no real "flavour" but more just soaks up whatever they're cooked with.

They were a super-saviour for me 1st time around as a I'm a pasta-holic... just ordered 20 more bags for my relaunch next week :)

Where did you order them from? Every site that I have gone to is out, including zero noodles. I am desperate.

All of the uk sites seem to sell out quckly. I ordered mine from a US site called iherb. The postage was quite a lot but I bulk bought about 30 packs and fortunately I love them! They also do rice and fetticini, both of which I also tried and like. They shipped them v quickly and were easy to deal with.

[I noticed after writing this that the postage has increased dramatically in price since I first got mine, so this may not be economic now. But I also noticed they gave me a coupon code of PUF606, which should give 1st time users a discount of $5. Welcome to use it if it helps you, I worked out you could order 5 packets to come to the UK via international post and with the discount it would cost about the same as the lowcarbmegastore]

Do be aware of the potential health issue mentioned in another recent thread re noodles originating from certain areas of Japan. Personally, I'm ok with it, but it's something to be aware of.

Last edited:
Where did you order them from? Every site that I have gone to is out, including zero noodles. I am desperate.

I ordered mine from the lowcarbmegastore before Christmas along with my Da Vinci syrups. It appears they still have some in stock. They are £1.65 a bag and listed under the noodle section.

Edit: Sorry, should have said under the pasta section of the site.

Last edited:
Thanks guys

Back