Shock Loss

julie19

Silver Member
Good Morning - I just wanted to let you all know I managed to lose 3.5lbs last night - I am dead pleased as it gets me well back into my target & it was a shock because of the tablets I have been on which have been making me gain each week - I feel so much better knowing I am back within my target range for Christmas :)

Well done! Brilliant news :)

x

Nice one :)

Well done!

well done - good for you!

That is amazing!! 55.5lb is a fantastic acheivement! People like you are an inspiration to me! I've lost 12lb and have 60 to go, but am confident that I'm going to do it!! Do you have any tips to keep motivated?

That is amazing!! 55.5lb is a fantastic acheivement! People like you are an inspiration to me! I've lost 12lb and have 60 to go, but am confident that I'm going to do it!! Do you have any tips to keep motivated?

I kept myself motivated by having things planned for the future, once they were planned I would decide what weight I wanted to be there by that point, the hardest bit for me was the last 4 pounds - they took forever to get off (it seemed at the time) but I got there & the way you feel when you get there is so fabulous, the only tips I can give you are for the last few make sure you read your books again, make sure you are still eating all the speed foods & drink loads of water - you will get there I promise!

Back