shock, surprise, delight...all of that!

Some of the exercises mentioned sound the same as we do in Pilates and they really are worth doing. Might be worth seeing if you can get hold of a pilates book Mrs - there's exercises for every area and they really do tone you up.

Hi Betty

Long time, no "speak"! Can't believe you've been in management for so long but if I think about it properly, I was living in my own home then, not the B&B! I thought your post was really interesting - lots to think about there too.

Just when I thought I had made up my mind about the Development/Management threshold, I've changed it again after reading both your responses!

Hi Mrs L,

No I haven't been on here properly for ages now, just popping in when I can. My Granddad died Sunday and my Nan is still in hospital. My boyfriend had his car stolen from the train station so have had loads going on which, has made management very stressful for me.

Hope you are well. Are you in your new home yet? Thee weeks have gone so quickly. I go into week 6 of management on Monday!!

So what have you decided with regards to 'Developnent v Management'?

Goodluck with you decision, as I have said before listen to your heart and this will let you know when you are ready.

xxx

Back