shock weight at weigh in

lola123

Silver Member
What a a shocker last night at weigh in. I thought Id be 14.5 stone at most but turns out Im 15.02, bloody hell...This has made me more determined than ever. Ist day porridge for breakie,
Wish me luck :)

Best of luck i only know to well the shocker you get when you stand on the scales its a horrible feeling but i do think it kicks your ass into gear:D:D

Best of luck xxx

That's the last time you'll ever see that number on the scales, good luck.

will do and thanx to all, Im experiancing a sense of relief today, and Im on quite a high, I know this will be a roller coaster of an experiance but Im ready and willing for the slimmer me :)

I bet you, (if your anything like me) you tucked into some of your favorites before starting the diet and that wouldn't have helped. Its never good is it the first weigh in but it will be all down from now on, and that will be great to see. You only have 2lb to go to get into another stone bracket too! I predict a good weight loss for next week.

... reading the ups and downs helps me realise I am not alone. I am sure your next weigh in wil be fab girl. This seems the place to be to help you through the bad times.

Back