SHOCK

Heaven

You all know that i was not going to go to WI last night as i had a bad weekend from MCD breakfast to Buffet food / cooked dinner / box malteasers.

For three days i was good.

Last night i weighed and LOST 1.5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine how much it would have been if i hadnt had a bad weekend.

Im also 1.5 away from my stone and got to get that next week if its the last think i do :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well done hunni see you cant have been as bad as you thought :D

Well done!
See what happens when you come straight back on track.
It shows how important it is going to WI even if you don't want to. You could get a lovely surprise.
Good luck, I am sure you will get your stone award next week.

Gosh just shows how you can recover the damage on these slip ups! Well done! I bet you're glad you braved WI now!

Yippee, well done on going to Wi and ery well done on losing 1.5 lb xx

You all know that i was not going to go to WI last night as i had a bad weekend from MCD breakfast to Buffet food / cooked dinner / box malteasers.

For three days i was good.

Last night i weighed and LOST 1.5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine how much it would have been if i hadnt had a bad weekend.

Im also 1.5 away from my stone and got to get that next week if its the last think i do :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done you. That makes me fell so much better about my cold pizza for breakfast and several packets of crisps between yesterday and today.
If I can be good between now and weigh in and lose 1.5lbs I'd be thrilled! :cross:

well done, hun and good luck :)

Well how come I can't do that even without McDs. It ain't fair. sob sob. WEll done to you. Getting straight back on the wagon is what its all about.

Lynda

Well done - bet you're well chuffed! :D

xx

Back