Shocked by my weigh in today!!

Good morning all,

Well I thought I'd had a pretty bad week this week as been working at curbing TOTM cravings and used 20 of my weeklies. All week I have shown a 0.5lb loss on the scales (I know I shouldn't look) and I figured that was good under the circumstances and was very happy. Today is weigh in day and it showed a 2lb loss which takes me to an 8lb loss overall and into the 10 stones not the 11.

I am thrilled obviously but still in shock. Is it really possible to lose 1.5lbs overnight or do you think the batteries in my scales might be dying?? Alternatively I assume it could be because of my TOTM and perhaps I have got rid of any water retention?

I'll be gutted if it's a mistake, lol!!

Have a good day all.

YG :D

well done sweetie, just read your same post on weight-watchers forum too.

IT IS SOOOOOOO POSSIBLE TO LOSE SO MUCH OVER NIGHT. i always get weighed in the morning, at night we weight upto 3lbs more than the mornings, keep to the same time from now on (mornings) and its more accurate. WELL DONE. its a FAB feeling isnt it. xxx

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your reply.

I do weigh at the same time each morning that's why I was confused. This is a 1.5lb extra from one morning to the next...

I assume it could've been water retention but will check the batteries just in case.

Just seen your stats - you have had an astounding weight loss, well done. It must feel wonderful.

YG xx

it is possible, especially at totm. theres been times ive got weighed numerous times in the week and either stayed the same or lost 1/2, then by weigh day lost more, so you should be very proud. totally fab feeling, especially getting below the next stone bracket. im sure your scales are fine, dont doubt them.

aaahh thank you, i do feel great, couple more lb to lose before i start maintenance. i love ww, sounds sad, but its best diet ive ever done. xxx

Thank you Helen, I will officially start to feel proud then!

I love WW too - can't believe how easy it is.

Have a lovely day.

YG xx

Back