shocked when I actually counted

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Sweetheart, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Sweetheart

Sweetheart Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(17.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,
    Although I've been trying to follow a personal healthy living "plan" cutting out a few foods due to how I seem to react (bloating, stomach pain, and more but I'm sure you dont need the tmi!)
    Been reading the CC posts and decided to count up todays food from my diary.
    From looking at charts etc it seems I should be on 1200 to get to my goal for end jan 2010.
    Today I consumed a total of 1434.
    So I'm now going to continue to do my best but work things out to aim for 1200.
    Hope you dont mind me stalking the forum and popping in.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady Marmalade

Lady Marmalade Bad girl warning...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Zenzible eating & exercise
    Hiya Sweetheart, nice to have more newbies. Yep it's shocking how much calories can add up, and how many are in seemingly innocuous foods like a slice of bread or a corn on the cob! This is a great place to pick up loads of hints & tips. Good luck with your weight loss. x

4. assj

assj Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.7lb(11.5%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle
    it is shocking isnt, you can go along thinking your eating good, lots of fruit and veg, but they have calories in too and if you do eat too many you can get lots of extra cals in there when you really shouldnt be having them. nice to see you here you have come to the right place, good luck with your journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.