Shocking Fluctuations??

honeysponge

hi everyone,

I have just finished my first week on tfr. I hope everyone else is doing really well. :)
I was just wondering if anyone else was checking the scales every morning ''just to check'' and then noticed massive fluctuations???
listen to this, I started last fri at 26st3, by Wednesday I was down to 24st12!!!! u can imagine my glee!!!! I was running around saying ive lost 19lbs !!! 19lb!! can u believe it!!! the next day I weighed 25st 6!!! and on my actual first weigh in I weighed in at 25st4... therefore a final weeks loss of 13lbs. now while that is a substantial loss in itself u can understand my confusion and disapoointment considering id seen it at a 19lb loss two day prior??!??!!?!?!? how?? what happened??? and no, not one little crumb passed my lips. I drank all 3 shakes, I had enough water. I went to the loo twice (sorry). scales not faulty either.
how did it dip to that and then jump back up to this and WHY didn't I weih in on Wednesday!!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!! lol.

have any of u experienced this??? or even heard of this?? and as for totm I haven't had a period for 10 months prob due to my weight so I don't think its that. any ideas?

and YES.. I have put away my scales and will only look at it Friday morning!!!!!!

House scales are shocking, you are better off not weighing yourself at all...I find that depending on where te scales are in the bathroom my weight changes dramatically, it also depends on when you are weighing yourself, there could be a difference of up to 6lbs or more between morning & afternoon/evening as you been drinking all day! Well done on your great weight loss, I'll be so happy if I managed even 10lbs

House scales are shocking, you are better off not weighing yourself at all...I find that depending on where te scales are in the bathroom my weight changes dramatically, it also depends on when you are weighing yourself, there could be a difference of up to 6lbs or more between morning & afternoon/evening as you been drinking all day! Well done on your great weight loss, I'll be so happy if I managed even 10lbs

hi jilly! yes I wish I didn't have to use my own scales, although they are practically new and top of the range! but my pharmacy scales only goes to 23st7 or 150kgs and im well over that unfortunately. I have to weigh myself until I get to that point. and they go on my word then. which is nice but id rather I had their scales as confirmation!!! I only weigh in the mornings before any water or shake. after toilet (srry)
I don't know how it dipped so low and jumped back up but I am still on it now week 2 and just telling myself its not where u start its where u finish.... so it will all add up in the end. it was just a bit of a shock to have seen that loss and then it just bounced right up again. :S u know yourself.
how are you getting on yourself??

Oh I guess that's a bummer, you'll be getting weighed on their scales in no time!...you better just weigh yourself on the day and try it and make it the same time, I can't get over how funny our bodies are an the things it does...keep your chin up 13lbs is AMAZING!!!

Oh I guess that's a bummer, you'll be getting weighed on their scales in no time!...you better just weigh yourself on the day and try it and make it the same time, I can't get over how funny our bodies are an the things it does...keep your chin up 13lbs is AMAZING!!!

thanks jilly. im happy with 13lbs. a stone a month on average, im almost there in the first week. sure I cant ask for more. best of luck to u too, im shivering here, do u find yourself getting very cold now ur on it? time for a nice coffee I think! have a good weekend jilly :)

hi everyone,

I have just finished my first week on tfr. I hope everyone else is doing really well. :)
I was just wondering if anyone else was checking the scales every morning ''just to check'' and then noticed massive fluctuations???
listen to this, I started last fri at 26st3, by Wednesday I was down to 24st12!!!! u can imagine my glee!!!! I was running around saying ive lost 19lbs !!! 19lb!! can u believe it!!! the next day I weighed 25st 6!!! and on my actual first weigh in I weighed in at 25st4... therefore a final weeks loss of 13lbs. now while that is a substantial loss in itself u can understand my confusion and disapoointment considering id seen it at a 19lb loss two day prior??!??!!?!?!? how?? what happened??? and no, not one little crumb passed my lips. I drank all 3 shakes, I had enough water. I went to the loo twice (sorry). scales not faulty either.
how did it dip to that and then jump back up to this and WHY didn't I weih in on Wednesday!!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!! lol.

have any of u experienced this??? or even heard of this?? and as for totm I haven't had a period for 10 months prob due to my weight so I don't think its that. any ideas?

and YES.. I have put away my scales and will only look at it Friday morning!!!!!!

YAY with putting away the scales.....but look at it like this.........13lbs is nearly a stone.....and with a few lbs gone next week.....you will be into the 24s and won't be long til you are into the 23s and able to shock them all at the pharmacy!! xx

YAY with putting away the scales.....but look at it like this.........13lbs is nearly a stone.....and with a few lbs gone next week.....you will be into the 24s and won't be long til you are into the 23s and able to shock them all at the pharmacy!! xx

ur spot on sinead!! oh i'll be flaunting my new 23stone frame inside in the pharmacy!! hahahahaha imagine it!! ah no im happy with that loss now, it was just weird seeing those numbers... 'twill drop off in no time. ;) xxx thnx sinéad

Back