Shocking lately

stephybaby

Ha a bad few weeks

Wit one thing an another ended up stuffin the tablets and eatin what I wanted

I'm now 10.13 and need help :,(

I'm going to ask my mum too hide the scales there not helping me at all.

I measured myself before so I'm guna this week just try to get through full week eating healthy then next week restate my 30 day shred!

Kicks up the butt is needed girls please xxxx

Steph start as new today and don't be disheartened...the past is in the past....stay strong and focus....

Get back to 30 day shred and give it your all hun :)

bend over i'm gonna kick your butt lol.......we are all here for you so shout when you need extra support xxxxxx

Thank you :) starting it again today guna do 15 days of 2 an 15 of 3 :)

Hopefully by June I'll be at my goal?

Xxxx

Goodluck Steph and remember we are here for you :):) xxx

hey steph.!!! i am also starting 30 day shred again tomo.. i did nardias fat to fab today and it was rubbish didnt even get a sweat on,!!

re measure your self again and lets see how far we do.. ill do same as you 15 days on 2. 15 day on 3.
check in everyday so we can give you support and encourage you ok.!!

Thats great Autumn .....Steph wow what great support you will have together :)

Yay thanks girls that's great I'm not making exscises but I'm
Out tomorrow and staying at the grandparents few days painting etc helping them out so Monday I'm starting it... Just try get my self through this week on the diet... But autumn babe that's great :) I'll measure myself Monday morning and. Well do it together yay so excited now thanks Girlies xxxxxxxxx

Thanks rach hate myself for falling off bandwagon but knew I was doing it sigh xx

Thankyouuuuuu :) feelin better now eating healthier! Iv debloated so doesn't feel as bad! How are u all gettin on? X

Glad to have you back on track Steph, positive thinking hun xx

Back