Shocking start!

Clairabelle

Yesterday I went to my chemist to weigh and get my first batch of Lipotrim.

The chemists scales displayed a truly scary and shameful result.

The scales that weigh up to 22st showed -EEE-.

I am too heavy for the scales!

So my first target is to be able to use the scales :)

I'm going 100% replacement and I already miss munching.

Any advice would be very gratefully received.

Claire x

well u have already done the hard part and started the diet - well done you! you may find the next 2-4 days are god awful, but stick with it, you will feel amazing once you get through it. ive just had my first weigh in and lost 12.5lb, thats all the motivtion you will need, each week when you get weighed in.

make sure you drink loads of water, keep an eye on how often you go to the loo for no.2s - dont let urself get bunged up. and come on here whenever you feel tempted by food!

good luck x

Bigs hugs Clair it will soon be gone love :)

Welcome to the forum!! Congrats on deciding to start - once you get over the first week (with lots of water and the occasional paracetamol) you'll find it a lot easier!!

So some advice I have given to others:

Take it easy with exercise during the first week let your body adjust
Drink plenty of water little and often! I have 4x 1 litre sports bottles in the fridge that I refill every night - then I know exactly how much I have had to drink!
Suggest making up a chart - I have a weekly one for my weigh ins and a daily one that I can cross off each day to show myself what I have achieved
Cold shakes make you burn more calories to get it to body temp
Hot shakes / soup in the evenings will allow you to go to bed warm and not spent 30 mins shivering while trying to go to sleep.
Be prepared to feel cold - especially your hands and feet (I wear really thick socks (even in bed!!) - Hot water bottles, fleeces and warm baths help!

After week one when you get your energy back suggest you buy a pedometer - that way you can go for an hours walk and see how much further you can walk everyday and not get tired. (I started able to walk 1.2 miles in an hour ..... now up to 5 miles in about 45 mins!)
As it's your first week TAKE MEASUREMENTS - hips/waist/thighs/arms/legs + chest - > redo them monthly it's a HUGE boost!
I got my husband to take photo's of my in a swimming costume (Oh Lord it was grimm!) at the beginning, and he retakes them once a month - you may not feel like you've lost a load, but you have a photographic record of how others see you! :)

And on the days where you're tearing your hair out and want to vent / scream / cry / eat - come here -> we've been there and done that and provide a little sanity (or in my case insanity) to your journey!

Forgot one: INVEST IN A HAND BLENDER!!!!!! This one in Argos is £4.99 - asda do one for around the same price.... http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...ND+BLENDER.htm

Hope this helps!
Didi

Well done on starting LT its's the best diet in the world! It's not very good that a chemists scales don't get past that, I know quite a few people heavier than 22st. Its going to be very hard to get motivation from your first weigh in if you don't know how much you have lost! I would try and find somewhere to get weighed asap if i where you, maybe another chemist or the doctors? and then go back to re weigh on the same scales in a week, either that or sack your chemist and go elsewhere coz that just isn't on. Good luck chick you CAN do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Claire and welcome. I don't really have anything to add to what the others have said, but wanted to say hi and good luck :D

I'm hoping that I'll be able to see and feel a difference in myself more than on the scales. But I did laugh so hard when the assistant told me with a straight face that I 'carried my weight well'. 'Lots of practice' I told her ;)

Best of luck on your journey Claira, making the decision to do Lipotrim was the first step on getting those numbers on the scales down!!

Stay motivated it will be worth it:)

Prepare yourself to feel crap for the next few days - dizzyness, feeling sick, having a headache and feeling fed up in general are normal... but it does pass.

Don't expect to notice the difference on your body for at least 3 weeks - Even if you lose a stone in the first week you may not be able to tell.

But in a month your trousers will start to fall down - it's very weird (and great!)

Good luck - and yeah go get yourself weighed on the scales in boots or somewhere - it's great motivation!

Best of luck Claira, I know it can seem insurrmountable when u start off the journey, but when you see the lbs falling off you will know all your hard work is worth it,,xx

Back