shoe addicts chit chat

RebekahR

Gold Member
Don't tell me its just me that loves shoes, lives for them... Err dreams about them LOL

Currently wanting studded Lita shoes.... Thinking 1 stone treat or Xmas pressie

Tell me its not just me?*!!

I'll join you on this one!

I'm new to this site - but absolutely adore shoes! Can't even begin to say how many I have! I've usually used them as a consolation - if I can't wear the dress my head tells me to wear, I can wear the shoes!

I love shoes too, but mostly boots :)

I have hardly any shoes because I just cant get any to fit properly. I used to be a size 5/6 when I was thin, now I am large I have to buy bigger shoes just to get my feet into them as they are quite fat, but then usually find heels fall off the back through the day and I just look a mess. Even tried buying wider shoes in a smaller shoe size, but that didn't work either. A shoe salesperson once told me my feet were odd and fat so they could never see me wearing nice shoes.

So fingers crossed I can get back into my favourite shoes which are in my wardrobe and I take out every now and then and look at lovingly

Hi Hamish's Mum - what an impolite sales person!

We have similar height and weight stats - and I too have 'fat' feet - made even worse by swelling caused by lymph-oedema! Whilst pretty shoes might not have been intended for my feet, I sure wear them, as they need all the help they can get :0)

I sure hope you will soon be wearing all the shoes you desire - my main concern is that I lose so much weight that my shoes stop fitting me!

Our feet will soon look even mote lovely in shoes :)

Mine were a 7 now wearing 4/5 boots. They deffo do swell up with weight gain for me!!

My latest loves are my Lita boots not very practical... But now want in more styles studds .. velvet Ooooo .. attached pics of the plain ones

IMG_20120917_081317.jpg

I too love shoes and love being able to wear heels again now am smaller!I was always a size 6 but became a 7 when got bigger. Now 7s are far too big and even wearing heel grips with some of my fav shoes doesn't really work. So I guess I'll just have to buy more!

Back