Shoe size

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
Has anyone else gone down a shoe size after losing weight?

I get that I should drop dress sizes, but shoe size?!

So many shoes I can't wear anymore :( I suppose I shouldn't complain but some of those shoes were pretty! :D

xx

I found as I gained that I went up a shoe size.

Hopefully it`ll go back down again.

I have loads of shoes that are too small!! lol

I've gone back down to the size I always thought I was after thinking shoe sizes were shrinking when I needed a larger size for the last few years.

I hope not, I have 3st to lose and I'm only a size 3/4 now... I'll be in baby shoes by the time I'm at target

I remember my feet being size 6-7 when I was in my early twenties. I was a size 9 at my hugest. Im not sure what they are now, I still wear the size 9's but they *are* big & rattly :(

I've gone from an 8 to a 7. I don't understand how you lose weight from your feet to go down a size... I didn't think the tips of my toes were particularly hefty.. :S

xx

Worrying news...my feet are a size 3!!! It's hard enough finding shoes as it is without being covered in pink glitter and barbie stickers!

I think it's just the width, bigger shoes sizes are both longer AND wider and fat people put weight on their feet just like everywhere else, so their feet become wider, just like your waist. Also as they're wider you can't bung them down to the pointy end of the shoe so easily, so you're wasting toe-length :D That's my theory anyway :p

My feet are only a size 3, but have been for years, even when I was a size 8/10, so I have my fingers crossed that they won't shrunk the more weight I lose!

Worrying news...my feet are a size 3!!! It's hard enough finding shoes as it is without being covered in pink glitter and barbie stickers!

Worryingly, I quite like the sound of those. Hehehe :D

I wont mention my love for Miss Selfridge's Barbie range then :eek:

hahahaha yes my feet has shrunk, how random is that?!?! i just thought i was alittle different with my feet shrinking as well as my body but was in a 7 can now fit a 6 1/2 or a 6!!! not complaining though!! x

I think it's just the width, bigger shoes sizes are both longer AND wider and fat people put weight on their feet just like everywhere else, so their feet become wider, just like your waist. Also as they're wider you can't bung them down to the pointy end of the shoe so easily, so you're wasting toe-length :D That's my theory anyway :p

I like the idea of being able to bung them down to the pointy end :D

Back