Shoes

Why have I nit heard of these shoes before?! Iron fist and irregular choice.... I am a shoe fiend and the OH hates how much room they take up in the W-I wardrobe, may need to add some of these bad boys to the collection :D

Minks ;)

Hehe she deserves them I feel guilty that my dad walked me down the isle but isn't here for her (he died last year) I know its silly and not my fault but anything I can do to take her mind off that on the day is priceless

X x x

Hehe she deserves them I feel guilty that my dad walked me down the isle but isn't here for her (he died last year) I know its silly and not my fault but anything I can do to take her mind off that on the day is priceless

X x x

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'm sure your sister appreciates what a fab sister she has though x

Mmm shoes one of my major weaknesses! I like irregular choice but I LOVE iron fist. Never ever pay full price for them though ;) they come up in the sales all the time! x

I wore Irregular choice on my wedding day - GORGEOUS! (but killed my feet for the 12 hours they were on!)

Here are my beauties.....

ElleShaunWeb-11.jpg

ElleShaunWeb-12.jpg

I am yet to buy my wedding shoes, all I know is that I want them to be my something blue. I bought a pair of Vivienne Westwoods initially but my Mum basically said I looked like a slag in them, pfffft, so that was that :eek:

So nice! I always say they would be amazing bridal shoes whenever I've seen them in Schuh.

a lot of people have the white ones - but mine were peachy and gold with FEATHERS>

LOVE them - they will look great when i am at target and wearing tight jeans!!! HOT.

x

Given that they were six inchers I could sort of see where she was coming from Felix!! I'm keeping them for when i've lost weight so at least then i'll look like a thin slag, haha.

EB, I think rainbow clubs are all a bit tame for me although I haven't looked for about a year. Will check them out again. My dress only goes to the knee so I want something spectacular, plus my dress is completely plain so I can get away with them being really over the top.

How about the blue union jack irregular choice - I saw some on eBay I think! They are pale blue though !? X

Here is a pic

Attachments

• image-3826135021.jpg
    image-3826135021.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 79
Oooh! We do actually have a red, white and blue theme complete with bunting :) exciting xx

These are the ones I've bought for my sister as her wedding shoes

images.jpeg

X x x

From the Christian louboutin store in London £399.99! Lol my mums bought her the matching bag.

X x x

Back