Shoes

Hehe thanks :D I will have to wear flats on her wedding day now as I will be 8 months pregnant so must find some pretty ones!

X x x

How about the blue union jack irregular choice - I saw some on eBay I think! They are pale blue though !? X

Here is a pic

I love these in the pink :)

Hehe thanks :D I will have to wear flats on her wedding day now as I will be 8 months pregnant so must find some pretty ones!

X x x

Then you'll have to treat yourself to a pair a month later when baby arrives ;)

Here is my little collection so far :D

Attachments

• 407963_2901123004961_1167006373_33143450_1710761272_n.jpg
    407963_2901123004961_1167006373_33143450_1710761272_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 89
I do like a bit of sparkle Sinead!

I wanted these for my wedding but I don't like the silver- I wanted them just blue.

bordelloteeze.jpg

And I also like these but don't like the red bow, also it's the wrong shade of blue!! i want Navy ideally :(

bordello2.jpg

I set up a little business last year making custom shoes so I don't know why I don't just make my bloody own!! I only make Christening shoes but it's the same principle to customise adult ones so I should just get to work.

Will definately not be looking at this thread when my teenage daughter is around, she already has the nickname of Imelda, because of her love of shoes!:eek:

I wanted these for my wedding but I don't like the silver- I wanted them just blue.

And I also like these but don't like the red bow, also it's the wrong shade of blue!! i want Navy ideally :(

I set up a little business last year making custom shoes so I don't know why I don't just make my bloody own!! I only make Christening shoes but it's the same principle to customise adult ones so I should just get to work.

Ohhhhhh myyyy goddd!! love love love LOVE the blue ones with the red ribbon!! they are FAB!!! i wouldnt be able to walk in them for longer than an hour but they are stunning!!! :)

Shoes and sparkles combined :D:D:D those are both amazing Jez! x

I think I'm going to get that same shoe style in plain blue then add the navy ribbon and Swarovski them myself. I've already made my bridesmaids and flower girls shoes for the wedding (shameless showing off here) and they can't out-bling me!!

For my 5 yr old niece:
006.jpg

And my unborn niece, who will be 6 months at the time:
DSC000771-1.jpg

wow they are amazing!!!!!!

my hubby is gonna hate me knowing about these sites now lmao i looove these on irregular choice
4641-1-l.png

and I haven't looked thru iron fist yet lol

I think I'm going to get that same shoe style in plain blue then add the navy ribbon and Swarovski them myself. I've already made my bridesmaids and flower girls shoes for the wedding (shameless showing off here) and they can't out-bling me!!

For my 5 yr old niece:
006.jpg

DSC000771-1.jpg

They are absolutely fab!

JezVonSavage said:

For my 5 yr old niece:

If I have a baby girl will you make me some of the little ones and I can pay you by paypal or cheque they are too cute!

X x x

Of course, I do a whole load of different styles so I can you something completely custom Miss Slinky. I'll befriend you on here so you know where to find me if you ever want them xx

The shoes are beautiful! My sister was looking for some the same but in red for my niece around Christmas, it's a shame I didn't know before now!

Like these?
004.jpg

I was bombarded with requests for Dorothy shoes at Xmas!! I even made a pair for a little girl who was never allowed to wear them- her mother paid to have them mounted (if that's the word) and put on the wall!

Yes exactly like that! To go with her Christmas dress :) Oh poor little girl not being able to wear her shiny shoes. I bet the looked very cute mounted though.

Back