Shoot! Can't weigh in tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

I am quite stressed - my CDC is dropping off my packs but I can't bloomin weigh in till next week!

I had a sneak peak on mums scales this morning and it said 3lbs lost but I don't want to put that on if it's not my 2nd week up.....!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh no thats a right b*gger - cant she bring her scales with her? mind you thinking about it i didnt get weighed by my cdc on my 2nd week either - i suppose it'll make the 3rd weigh in even better !
  4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    you'll just do doublely wellthe next week!! x
  5. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

yeah thats what i thought - I am a little nervous as I lost so much in my first week - I am so desperate to lose this weight!
  6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Aww, don't worry, it will mean next week you'll have a good loss. I think sometimes it is better anyway to have your weigh ins spaced out. I actually have mine monthly and quite like it as sometimes if you have one not so good week, it can be a bit upsetting, but doing it monthly means you can average the weight out and it feels much better! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.