Shopping bills

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I have read on here that everyones shopping bills are going down. mmmmm.... mine has gone up!! Not on food but i now spend most of my time in a supermarket buying clothes for me and the kids and house hold things...and as for B&Q bils ...OMG ... think i am now addicted to DIY. Since starting LT i have decorated, gardened, started to bulding a wall ??? lol So LT is costing me a fortune, but at least me, the kids and house will look fab

saving money shopping but constantly spending on me and the house, good though innit lol xx

hahaha my bills have gone up loads!! Have you seen the price of cod??!!! xx

Oh yes heheh

I know what you mean on one hand i saving a huge amount of food but the money Im not spending on money is been spent on new clothes or home ware or rewards;)

pollack is cheaper babe. thats with a P, Hey Nicster how do you make your little green light go out when on line??? xxx

Never had Pollack! whats it like?! x

poor mans cod apparantly but nice x

You don't fancy coming round to do my house when you've finished by any chance??! ;)

I shall look into it! I just cant have anything with bones thats the prob! Im a prude lol x

TJ - you can buy frozen portions of coley, haddock, cod or sole and it works out much cheaper huni ...morrisons is also the best shop for fish ..unless you can get to Bury market in the week xx

Gazza ... you hid in invisible mode in your user cp area under options

You don't fancy coming round to do my house when you've finished by any chance??! ;)
LMAO .....if i am on it long enough i will probably need to hehe...going to run out of rooms soon

I went to Bury market a while back and i was petrified, ive never even looked at fresh fish before and that market is bloody awful lol!! Bought some though, i was brave xx

lol
best way to tell if a fish is really fresh is to pull out its eye on a knife and if it bleeds nice red blood is lovely and fresh and if not stay away xx

You having a laugh Nic?? Ill meet you at Bury market lol xx

I agree lil ...i think we should start a campaign to lower the price of healthy foods and make ***** food more expensive ...i am sure that would help make britain more healthy!!!

Can i just ask why you would want to hide in invisible mode guys? xx

You having a laugh Nic?? Ill meet you at Bury market lol xx
Seriously TJ best way to tell ....i could see you face when you were reading that ( i was actually laughing writing hehe)
Also have you tried filleted trout, red snapper and shark ...all lovely and boneless as its fillets

Can i just ask why you would want to hide in invisible mode guys? xx

I did it when i was peed off the other week and had forgotten til gazza mentioned it

Back