1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Shopping list help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Boo_Boo_x, 14 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Boo_Boo_x

Boo_Boo_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The Biggest Loser
    My books still have not come yet, and we are going shopping tonight, What sort of things do you buy?

The last time I done it Pasta in sauce used to be FREE, I don't know if that's still the same? I would appreciate if you could all through me what you find filling, what syns they are, even better FREE foods! Am I right in thinking Quorn sausages are free too?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    What plan do you think you'll be doing?

I tend to stick to Extra Easy and occasionally throw in a green or original day.

My kitchen basics would be mince, potatoes, savoury rice (any flavour) and pasta sauces, chicken (either breast portions or a rotisserie chicken). Lo's and lot's of eggs and baked beans. I go to morrisons and get the Eat smart diet sausages - pork are free and Cumberland and Lincolnshire are 1/2 syn each.

I make burgers using the mince. I season it with worcester sauce and steak seasoning and I pop a baby bell light into the middle then cook them slowly. I make sw chips and have caramelised onions made with soy sauce and maybe a corn on the cob with a tsp of lf spread.

I make a quiche using Ainsleys cous cous as a base and the rest made with whatever I have left in the fridge - onions, bacon, pepper, mushrooms etc and fromage frais instead of milk or cream and measure the cheese. I normally have 1/4 of quiche as a HeA.

Have a look at my diary for some ideas and pm me if you want to know how I made anything.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.