shopping on a budget...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lildanni, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Ok, so eventually taking the plunge and going food shopping. Have been putting it off and putting it off till now, I literally have nothing whatsoever in my house to take to work for lunches this week.

The only problem now is, as I have been putting it off (for bout 3 weeks now lol)my wages have obv been being spent and now I've found myself pretty skint! So need healthy, low point foods that are relatively inexpensive!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sassia

Sassia Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm in the same boat at the moment. Need lunches for work next week and nothing in the fridge or my bank account! I'm going to get salad items to make Greek salad and for dinner I'll boil brown rice and mix with cooked, chopped quorn sausages and stir fried veg such as peppers, onions and broccoli.

4. *sweetpea*

*sweetpea* Member

Pasta is cheap & you can make 0point sauce with tinned toms, mushrooms etc. If you have a microwave at work jacket potatoes with beans maybe or soup. Also some of the supermarkets have ready meals on offer.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

5. twinkle22

twinkle22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Asda smart price curry sauce only 9p and low on pp's and is sooooooooooo delicious!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

6. smellymelly

smellymelly Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Orlistat/ Calorie Counting
    How about make up a batch of veggie soup ??? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.