shopping on a budget...

lildanni

Ok, so eventually taking the plunge and going food shopping. Have been putting it off and putting it off till now, I literally have nothing whatsoever in my house to take to work for lunches this week.

The only problem now is, as I have been putting it off (for bout 3 weeks now lol)my wages have obv been being spent and now I've found myself pretty skint! So need healthy, low point foods that are relatively inexpensive!

I'm in the same boat at the moment. Need lunches for work next week and nothing in the fridge or my bank account! I'm going to get salad items to make Greek salad and for dinner I'll boil brown rice and mix with cooked, chopped quorn sausages and stir fried veg such as peppers, onions and broccoli.

Pasta is cheap & you can make 0point sauce with tinned toms, mushrooms etc. If you have a microwave at work jacket potatoes with beans maybe or soup. Also some of the supermarkets have ready meals on offer.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Asda smart price curry sauce only 9p and low on pp's and is sooooooooooo delicious!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back