Shopping trip o_O !!

munchbunch

Gold Member
Evening ladies & gents !!

Iv just been to try n get somthing for the weekend to wear and could I eck as like find anything =( went to the usual places came home with nothing if anything my trip to the shops has made me more determined than ever that i will loose this weight .
Iv had enough of feeling fat & I want to walk a shop any shop and no for definite they will have somthing that fits me !

I felt a bit crappy whilst I was out , but you know what Im going to do this if its the last thing I do I want to feel happy about the way I look !!!

Plus side is I came home went upstairs tried a pair of smaller jeans on that fit me !
So I pulled out a dress I bought a while a go Coleen Rooney it's beautiful , still too small but it's hanging on my door to keep me focused !!

Sometimes I feel like the only person who feels the way I do , although I know I'm not !!!

Anyway needed to vent how I felt so here I am !

Both of us were on a shopping trip today, only bring a fatty made me feel kinda positive...

Kept looking at all the nice clothes and telling myself I'll buy that when I'm at goal

Came away with a few snug fitting pieces that WILL fit me by the first day of summer challenge!!

Aha mission commenced!

15 lost : 52 to goal

I so want the nice clothes !!

I've a pair of boots I can't get my fat feet into at minute, can't wait until the ankle is mobile again lol

I can't even wear boots like that for that reason !!

I did buy a pair of cropped joggers n a pair of trainer shoes for the gym !!

See your looking forward to healthy living and keeping it off, I'm just looking forward to reaping the benefits!

I have a shopping trip planned Friday, am dreading it...holiday in 3wks and need to buy a....SWIMSUIT!! not looking forward to it, but will def be the last size 18 thing i buy! x

I can't wait to feel slimmer !! Look
Slimmer lol

Most of all I wanna keep it off when I get there

Back